+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7128Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I loved my crocs but had to quit wearing them when I broke my foot I have to wear a shoe with a firmer sole. Clarks The one thing I noticed about wearing crocs if they became wet on the inside, my foot would sometimes slip.
    For cleaning, I just swished mine around in soapy water, rinsed and let air dry.
    I do like the Meleen style better than the original crocs.
    They are easy to take care`- of thats for sure. I gave my MIL a pair for the garden, she loves them.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I killed off my Twitter account today! Good riddance.
    Hyper likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    These Crocs aren't the closed-toe monstrosities with the holes in them and the strap that goes around the heel....the ones that you see little kids and George W. Bush in. These are more of an open-toed sandal with 3 straps and little nubbie massage things in the bed of the foot (they feel really good). No strap around the heel/back. I got them for coming out of the shower (with kitties, it beats cat hair on your feet) and pedicure days. They are replacing some leather Clarks that are my usual house shoes, that have seen better days. I don't like getting my leather sandals wet and I'm sure it's not so healthy. These Crocs are pretty soft, too.

Crocs Meleen - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways
    I bought a pair of Meleens at the outlet mall today. They felt really good when I tried them on, so they're my new house slippers!

Other than going for my pedicures, I can't see myself wearing these shoes out of the house, but beauty is, indeed, in the eye of the beholder. I hate to admit that they do feel good!

From reading the reviews, a lot of people think they are "cute" and wear them all over the place. I am not in that club, either way. I just don't see "cute".

What color did you get? I'm in the navy blue.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Mine are the taupe colored. I need something for more support when I do any significant walking (shopping, etc.), so I'm unlikely to wear them out of the house, either. They do have more support than my old bedroom slippers, so that's good!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Not sure if this belongs here or the Food section, but has anybody ever heard of Bean Boozled? If not, here's an idea:

You have a 50/50 shot.

Dare to compare. Caution: contains weird and wild flavors. Caution: These jelly beans may look alike but they could not taste more different from each other. Think you can tell them apart? We dare you! Skunk spray - licorice; pencil shavings - top banana; rotten egg - buttered popcorn; toothpaste - berry blue; canned dog food - chocolate pudding; barf - peach; booger - juicy pear; moldy cheese - caramel corn; baby wipes - coconut; centipede - strawberry jam. Naturally and artificially flavored. Made in the USA

Might be good for a beer party I guess (without the flavor guide).
    You can do it!

Who does the taste verification for "Booger" and "Canned Dog Food"???????

teehhee
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Disgusting and unfunny, but I guess it's all in the company that one keeps.

I can't wear crocs because they are to wide for my feet. I have a hard time finding a tennis shoe I can wear that is narrow enough. New Balance makes a mule slide one that fits me. It is hard for me to find flip flops that are not so big on me and if it isn't comfortable I won't wear it.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

+ Reply to Thread