+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6975Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Does anyone know anything about Crocs? I have gotten the Meleen style. Do they conform to your feet? Mine feel a bit "juicy", if you know what I mean.....loosy-goosy. They only came in medium width. How does one wash them, if needed?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I love my crocs! Mine are a bit loose. No, they do not conform to your foot. To wash just use the garden hose if they are very muddy or put in a tub of warm soapy water, wash and rinse. They are great to wear when it's raining, and for gardening, and for walking in a shallow stream on a hot summers day. They are ugly, and I don't care!!
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Crocs are the best! They are very comfortable, but they can make your feet hot.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm the only one I know who doesn't like Crocs. To me, they feel like I'm wearing a hard plastic kleenex box on my feet. I can't stand just trying them on and couldn't imagine wearing them all day! I'm very picky about shoes, though, and won't put up with uncomfortable shoes no matter how cute they look.

These Crocs aren't the closed-toe monstrosities with the holes in them and the strap that goes around the heel....the ones that you see little kids and George W. Bush in. These are more of an open-toed sandal with 3 straps and little nubbie massage things in the bed of the foot (they feel really good). No strap around the heel/back. I got them for coming out of the shower (with kitties, it beats cat hair on your feet) and pedicure days. They are replacing some leather Clarks that are my usual house shoes, that have seen better days. I don't like getting my leather sandals wet and I'm sure it's not so healthy. These Crocs are pretty soft, too.

Crocs Meleen - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Those aren't bad looking . . . may consider getting some for the same purpose (we don't have cats, but I don't "do" barefoot). Thanks for the link, prhoshay.

You're welcome, Ma'am! I put them on yesterday when they arrived and have worn them non-stop! Shocking!

I'm not a barefoot girl, either.

I like these for after a pedicure, other than that. No thanks
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Ellen and Lil Bit like this.

I loved my crocs but had to quit wearing them when I broke my foot I have to wear a shoe with a firmer sole. Clarks The one thing I noticed about wearing crocs if they became wet on the inside, my foot would sometimes slip.
    For cleaning, I just swished mine around in soapy water, rinsed and let air dry.
    I do like the Meleen style better than the original crocs.

+ Reply to Thread