+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4488Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

The glass will certainly last longer. I've never been a big fan of Tupperware. I'll take it if it's given to me, but I won't seek it out. I'll play with containers from the grocery stores for a while, the ones that other foods come in, but I can only stand that for so long.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vinegar is great for cleaning. It has natural ability to kill a very high percentage of germs. When extra scrubbing is necessary the baking soda does give extra omph. I use it a lot and only switch to harsh chemicals when the vinegar just won't quite work.

I also throw some in my dish water when we have colds to help kill germs.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    Vinegar is great for cleaning. It has natural ability to kill a very high percentage of germs. When extra scrubbing is necessary the baking soda does give extra omph. I use it a lot and only switch to harsh chemicals when the vinegar just won't quite work.

I also throw some in my dish water when we have colds to help kill germs.
    And baking soda + vinegar = really great bubbles!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    And baking soda + vinegar = really great bubbles!
    That's so true. It's my favorite part LOL.

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Remember Volcano science projects! That is what it reminds me of when I use it to clean my drains.
    Ellen and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Remember Volcano science projects! That is what it reminds me of when I use it to clean my drains.
    Yes!! don't you love to hear it all fizzing? Its amazing stuff
    inthegarden likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just heard on The Doctors that the reason that women's feet get larger with each pregnancy is because the weight flattens the arches. Didn't realize that! The biggest increase will be with the first pregnancy, with diminishing increases with any pregnancy after that. Another good reason to watch that weight gain, I guess! It sure isn't easy being a woman. I went up one size with my only pregnancy. We gain in length and width. And the differences in sizes is 1/4 inch.

Very interesting!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Found myself not able to sleep (unsual, for me) the other 'night' at 4 a.m., and got up an went shoe shopping online; just couldn't stand to lay there any longer. Finally found some Crocs that weren't baboon-butt ugly as my go-to's for getting out of the shower stall, and going for pedicures. I've never understood Crocs. I guess we'll see.

Also, I've never understood St. Patrick's Day...other than to see who could get the drunkest. Somebody help me with this one.

Also, I've never understood St. Patrick's Day...other than to see who could get the drunkest. Somebody help me with this one.
    I don't get it either. Green beer? *shudder*
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't get it either. Green beer? *shudder*
    No matter the color, I'm not a beer lover at all. When my son was in grade school, his teacher brought two dozen green bagels to class. That's how we do it in NYC~!

+ Reply to Thread