+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4502Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Cool, thanks. I'll try that and probably FM's suggestion too. I'm so frustrated right now that I'll try anything!
    Doesn't tupperware have a lifetime guarantee Critical?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh, probably. I'd rather just try to get this one clean than deal with getting it replaced. If it really doesn't come clean, then I'll hunt up a Tupperware person.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I use a product called Greased Lightening and it works for most stuff. I don't know if you have it in your area.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'd have called those Tupperware people a very long time ago! The product would have been replaced by now, if that is their deal.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I use baking soda , I make a paste and leave it on over night
    I use baking soda, too. Not just for Tupperware but any dishes that feel like they have residue on them even after using soap and water. I don't let them sit overnight. I sprinkle the baking soda on a kitchen scrubber, scrub the item well, and then rinse it with hot water to get the baking soda off.
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

Does anyone use baking soda on their teeth, for whitening? I hear it's quite effective. I'm thinking about trying it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I've tried it but really I don't notice a difference in my teeth no matter what whitening product I use. I'm currently using a Crest whitening toothpaste and mouthwash to see if they help. It might just be the products I choose aren't strong enough to make an instant dramatic change but I'm fearful of strong whitening products. I don't want to damage my teeth.

I've heard that baking soda is good for sensitive gums and it did make my gums feel good after brushing with it. With regular toothpaste, sometimes my gums are sore or sensitive right after brushing.
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

I wouldn't be expecting instant results. If I start now, my dental people should (hopefully) notice a difference by my appointment in September? I don't smoke or drink coffee; very occasionally tea. Mainly water. I'm trying to make a commitment to better dental health.

I think baking soda with just enough peroxide to make a paste is a good teeth-whitener, too.
    Ellen likes this.
    Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I use baking soda, too. Not just for Tupperware but any dishes that feel like they have residue on them even after using soap and water. I don't let them sit overnight. I sprinkle the baking soda on a kitchen scrubber, scrub the item well, and then rinse it with hot water to get the baking soda off.
    I use it all over as well. I make a paste and leave everything over night( works great in the oven) . I also put it down my drains, and add a little white vinegar it keeps them clean.
    inthegarden likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread