+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7285Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

This year you could get him a 72-year-old stripper!
    Ellen likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Well, the best he'll get is a 66-year-old stripper when he gets home from work. (Pausing for a moment while you all gag at the thought.)
    prhoshay, Ellen, Lizard and 3 others like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I LOVE your stripper story!!! I'm filing that one away!
    AZChristian likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Oh, please, please, please, please, please do this!
    Ellen likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Facebook talk again

I've gotten in trouble with Facebook, like, three times now. I tried talking to old schoolmates and therefore sent a bunch of messages which made Facebook thing I was a spammer or something. I think I said this before. Then some of them didnt' remember me and reported me as some guy trying to contact them they didn't know. So, currently I'm banned from sending friend requests for a week.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

So also, tonight I found out I'm not a bar person.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Facebook talk again

I've gotten in trouble with Facebook, like, three times now. I tried talking to old schoolmates and therefore sent a bunch of messages which made Facebook thing I was a spammer or something. I think I said this before. Then some of them didnt' remember me and reported me as some guy trying to contact them they didn't know. So, currently I'm banned from sending friend requests for a week.
    You know, one good thing about being old is that I can't remember the names of enough high school friends to get me in trouble with Facebook. And my experience is that a lot of people in my age group don't have a clue about Facebook. They're all off playing bridge.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Rather than post an announcement in all the pool threads, I'll just post this here and hope the word spreads. I'm still not feeling well. My first priority is to get caught up at work but that's been difficult because I've been out so much this week and even when I am at work, I'm not able to get as much done as usual. I was out Monday and Tuesday and left early Thursday. I was going to take today off but decided I had to mail out some letters I have on my desk. If I can get those done early, I'll probably leave early today, too.

I will get to pool scores, state of play updates, and episode pictures when I can but it might take me a while to get to them.

I can't wait until this bronchitis and sinus infection/cold goes away so I can get back to my usual schedule! I haven't been able to exercise like I had been and I'm so far behind in everything.

The important thing is for you to get better. And then do your job. We'll still be here.

FORT Fogey

I've read about people from my grade school contacting each other. When I used to live in the area where I grew up, I would run into a lot of people I went to school with. I talked to one woman who said that after she got an "F" in a science class, she dropped out of college. She had wanted to be a veterinarian. I ran into the homecoming princess, who had a lot of wrinkles under her eyes, and she was in her twenties. Somebody else told me that there was one guy from high school who killed himself. I don't think I"d want to find out more about the people I knew in grade school or high school.

+ Reply to Thread