+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5928Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

What fun! You were awesome! I did have to laugh at the tall guy right in the middle who had no idea what he was doing. Half a step behind the enitre time.
    AZChristian likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Very cute! I had to replay that to look to see if what I was seeing was correct--Men appearing to dance sexy and I know it.

My husband has a mini-ipad ($300) he carries around instead of his ipod. It is the same size as my kindle ($200) but lighter in weight. And his HP laptop ($300) he has had zero problems with. With computers, I am more concerned about having problems. All of that he bought from Best Buy. I got my Nikon SLR from Sam's. I use the membership to get coffee beans. Most everything else I get there I could get from Walmart.
    AZChristian likes this.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I have never heard of Harvey's Seatbelt Bags. I googled them, fully expecting not to like them, and I was really impressed!! Not only have I learned to identify something new....they ARE cute!!! And WOW....the price...."To the moon, Alice....to the moon!" You really did good! Thanks for the education!
    I know, right? I won't spend that much on a purse that isn't a good basic LEATHER purse! I had a supervisor years ago who had one and I thought it was so cute, but then I found out how much they cost. I can't believe how cheap this one was. It literally looks like it came home from the store. I'll bet whoever donated used it maybe once and then lost the receipt, so couldn't return it.

I love the ones with multiple colors, especially all the blues. Maybe someday I'll be able to afford to buy one at full price.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't believe you got one for $25!!! I'd love to see a picture, if you could.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

HARVEYS Original Seatbeltbags | Built in the USA

Hope this is okay to post if not delete mods.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

It looks just like this one, only it's slightly smaller: Harveys Seatbelt bag Large Satchel Espresso Brown
    It must be a design they don't make any more, because the next size down is narrower at the bottom and several inches smaller in every measurement.

I'd love to get one of the larger cross body bags with multiple colors, but they're WAY out of my budget! I love the Treecyle and Forever Blue Jeans patterns. So cute.
    Harveys Seatbelt Bags Cross Body Messenger Handbags
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I LOVE the color, which was what I was most curious about. Now, I'm wishing that GMA would put one or two of them on Steals and Deals! I'm guessing that they could force my hand to purchase! It wouldn't be anywhere near $25, but it would be at a significant discount. YOU DID GOOD!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    For my very first download EVER to youtube (hope it's permitted here): Here you go! I'm the short, gray-haired lady who walks across from right to left just before the music starts, and I spend most of my time on the left side, close to the front. I still haven't caught my breath.
    OMG, you've got some good moves! You did great! It looked like you were having so much fun too. That was quite a little workout.
    Lizard and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    For my very first download EVER to youtube (hope it's permitted here): Here you go! I'm the short, gray-haired lady who walks across from right to left just before the music starts, and I spend most of my time on the left side, close to the front. I still haven't caught my breath.
    I LOVE IT! You were fantastic and had so much fun. Thanks for sharing.
    .....You danced and kept up better than most of the spring chickens
    Lizard, AZChristian and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

I see the HP users are really loyal to their brands....and not a one of you cited the customer service, like my friend!

Does anyone else suggest that I shop at Sam's?
    My dream computer is an iMac but...until my ship comes in....
    I'm on my second HP laptop, I love it. My first one fried when my house was struck by lighting a few years ago.(I now unplug and disconnect from the phone lines during lighting storms.) I've used their customer service and they were great. English was not the reps native language, but I had no problem understanding him or the quality of help I received. Like everyone else, I like the mobility of a laptop.
    Do you have hh. greg stores in your area? I've had both good luck and gotten good deals buying from them. HP has their own website and you can get good deals from them also.
    I learned that its hard to compare from store to store because the components of the computers vary so much. Also, be aware that somes stores sell refurbished computers and are not entirely upfront about telling you that they are refurbished.

+ Reply to Thread