+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6435Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I love a good deal! A local charity shop had a sale today and I got a Harvey's seat belt bag for $25! This thing is brand new. Someone had clipped off the tags, but they were inside the purse. The hardware is pristine, even the little metal "feet" on the bottom of the bag are perfect. They start at over $100, so while I didn't really need to spend even $25, I couldn't pass it up. I think they call the color "espresso." It is SO cute!
    inthegarden likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Good find! I have a friend with a good eye who found a painting at a thrift shop she thought was an artist she recognized. Bought it (for more than I would have), came home and researched it, and found it was worth quite a lot. Good on her (and you!) for spotting the diamond in the rough.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I have never heard of Harvey's Seatbelt Bags. I googled them, fully expecting not to like them, and I was really impressed!! Not only have I learned to identify something new....they ARE cute!!! And WOW....the price...."To the moon, Alice....to the moon!" You really did good! Thanks for the education!

About the computers, I guess we all tend to like that with which we are most familiar. I love the idea of the portability of a laptop, but I also can do most of that on my phone. I see the HP users are really loyal to their brands....and not a one of you cited the customer service, like my friend!

I've been led to believe that MACs are just a whole different animal.

Does anyone else suggest that I shop at Sam's?
    Last edited by prhoshay; 02-24-2013 at 10:17 AM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Sam's gives me pause because I upgraded my cell there a few years ago and that resulted in me not having my main phone line for a week. But if they have good prices and the service contract is through someone else, go for it. You may want to check out newegg.com and the like.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Oh man! I wish I could see that. If there is video, send us a link. And good on ya for being such a good sport.
    For my very first download EVER to youtube (hope it's permitted here): Here you go! I'm the short, gray-haired lady who walks across from right to left just before the music starts, and I spend most of my time on the left side, close to the front. I still haven't caught my breath.
    Ellen, Hyper, inthegarden and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    For my very first download EVER to youtube (hope it's permitted here): Here you go! I'm the short, gray-haired lady who walks across from right to left just before the music starts, and I spend most of my time on the left side, close to the front. I still haven't caught my breath.
    The one who waved at the camera? That looks fun.
    Lizard and AZChristian like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Yep, that was me. I bought that blouse just to show my new tattoo! I may get older, but I refuse to grow up!
    Cootie likes this.

That's the way it should be
    AZChristian likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

You did a great job! You have quite the dance moves. How fun that looked! Thanks for sharing. I would have been right beside you had I been there.
    AZChristian likes this.

Cool!!! That looks like so much fun!
    AZChristian likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread