+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5671Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

CCL

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I have an HP laptop that I'm happy with but it's probably best to read different reviews and then go with the one you like. You could always stick with Dell if you wanted (they make laptops, right ?).
    As for women screaming, I find tv shows "appreciate" the screamers. Ellen had two women competing for a prize this week who were a pair of screamers and she said she liked their energy. I've read before that the contestants on Antm have to re-film if they don't greet Tyra enthusiastically enough. Me, I would feel like an idiot, and I think those screaming look like idiots.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Shay, I've had HP desktops for years and love them! I bought my husband a Dell laptop about 3 years ago and he has had no problems with it at all but in all fairness he doesn't use the computer much. If you are happy with Dell, why not buy their laptop? Check all the reviews. For me, I cannot get used to it. I need my mouse and regular keyboard.

I have had HP as well, my laptop is going to be an HP
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I had an HP desktop and now have an HP laptop and have been happy with both. It does take a little getting used to the finger-driven mouse pad on the laptop, but not really that much. What I really love about the laptop is being able to take it to another room and use it in front of the wood stove or in bed. I can take it to a motel with service when I travel. My kids can use their laptops at the same time as me when they're home. It doesn't take up much room at all! If you're worried about someone stealing it, find a good hiding place to put it when you're not home.
    Count your blessings!

I have a Dell Inspiron lap top and have had no problems with it in the 5 years I have had it. I don't know about other laptops other then Dell but I do find that their adapter gets really hot so I unplug it when I am not using it

I love my MacBook Air.
    (...and loved my MacBook White before that, which is now my husband's.)
    Uncle David and Cootie like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I have a Dell laptop and I've never really had any trouble with it. My son though, who I call my personal "geek squad" because he can fix anything that seems to go wrong with my computer, has informed me that I am not to EVER buy another computer without him being with me to supervise. (Apparently I paid much more than he thought I should have for what I got last time.) He is a fan of HP and doesn't think much of Dell, but as I said, I've never had any real problems with my Dell.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I got a laptop after my last desktop PC died and I absolutely love it! It's so much easier to take my computer with me on vacation, to move it to a different room when I'm working on it, or even to take it in for servicing (although I haven't had to take mine in yet). I use a wireless mouse and keyboard with it so it's just like using my previous desktop computer.

I did get an external USB hub for my computer since the laptop doesn't have many USB ports. I needed more ports to plug in my printer, scanner, digital camera, etc.

My laptop is a Samsung.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

I am an Apple girl. I currently have an iMac and an iPad. The iPad is great for traveling. So much lighter than a laptop of any kind. My iMac is 2007 but updated to a modern OS. Macs work for a long time so you get your money's worth. I do tech support at my school and the macs have very few problems in comparison to the Dell's we use.
    Ellen likes this.

I have a Dell laptop and love it. I also have an HP one and it has been good. I have a desktop but only do bills and stuff off it but I love having the laptop so I can sit in my recliner and be on it.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

+ Reply to Thread