+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5670Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Oh Mesa! does calamine lotion help at all.? I can only compare it to when I had shingles ( the worst pain the world imo) nothing helped. If the doctor had something, I would have used it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I remember when my mother had shingles, and she was absolutely miserable. This daughter got the shingles vaccination!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I've gotten bitten up really bad by sand fleas while on vacation in the Keys and Benadryl really helps. I was taking the Benadryl pills for a few weeks after my vacation to get rid of that creepy-crawling feeling. There's also a Benadry cream.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

All of the above plus an oatmeal bath and hydrocortizone cream.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

I take Benadryl and use Ivy Dry if I get PI. If I've worked/walked in and around PI, I wash with alcohol wipes or warm soapy water, asap, to remove the PI oils. Tecnu works great too. The oils can stay active for a while so be sure you wipe or wash everything (boots, clothes, gloves, pets, etc.) that the PI oil touched.

Thanks you guys! I got some Benadryl to take, plus the spray, and some Aveeno cream. This stinks!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I'm usually not a materialistic person, but I just discovered that one of my collectible christmas ornaments, that was damaged by a VERY negligent ADULT family member, is no longer available, but just sold on Ebay for $72.00! It was one of the hand blown reindeer (Donner) from Pottery Barn. I wouldn't mind an accident, but the guy was horseplaying around REPEADEDLY, and kept knocking into things. Acting more childish than a 5 year-old.

I found out about what he did after the fact. No respect for other people's property. If kids aren't taught this as children, they never get it. It's not broken, just the paint is shredded on part of it......just venting........lol

I read your post as "maternalisitic" at first, and was ready to beat that grown man's childish-acting arse.

I've had an experience like that with my grown aunt with a really-wanted Christmas present when she and her 2 children were staying with us after they'd had a house fire; heard a big crash in the bedroom, yelled "What Happened?" My aunt yells out "Nothing!"....the bold-faced lie which I have never forgotten. Talk about teaching your children to LIE! I got over it, but I never forgot it.

I never have mentioned it, until today.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Loved Michelle Obama's new 'do! Makes her look younger and fresher.
    Ellen likes this.

Thanks prhoshay. I'll have to write it off, HOWEVER, he better watch out. There better not be a next time. lol Anymore childish horseplay inside around my Christmas tree and I'm going to lose it! lol

+ Reply to Thread