+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6753Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I saw Eric Cantor when the President was making his entrance, and I almost vomited. I gave President Obama my permission to just turn around and slap the taste out of his mouth!

The First Lady looks wonderful! I love how she keeps it simple, but classy.....J. Crew. The choir that sang The Battle Hymm of of The Republic did a phenemonal.

Kellly Clarkson.....WOW!
    Ellen and just1paul like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I love Kelly too, but loved seeing James Taylor. We consider him a NC son.
    Ellen likes this.

Rats! I didn't get to see James Taylor, and I absolutely LOVE him and his music!
    Ellen likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Rats! I didn't get to see James Taylor, and I absolutely LOVE him and his music!
    His performance was short, but great. I'm sure there will many reruns of the entire thing.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    He's my boyfriend; Beyoncé is my hubby's girlfriend.
    Something for everyone!
    Cootie and Debb70 like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

It was great to have a day off and see the inauguration. I don't think I have ever watched more than a few minutes of one due to being at work. I loved James Taylor's song, too. Beautiful!

Update on the neighbor - when he asked if he could get more wood this past weekend I told him to help himself, I can't use it the way it is. When I came back from grocery shopping he had cut a stack of it down to size for me. I have a lovely fire going right now. My new cat is enthralled.
    Count your blessings!

I have poison oak! Help me please lol. Anyone know of any good home remedies to stop the itch? I don't want to get a cortisone shot! It's all over my right arm, so I am ugly too. Drat the downfalls of hiking in the spring!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I have poison oak! Help me please lol. Anyone know of any good home remedies to stop the itch? I don't want to get a cortisone shot! It's all over my right arm, so I am ugly too. Drat the downfalls of hiking in the spring!
    There's the over the counter stuff, but the prescription strength cortisone cream is FANTASTIC. See if you can get a doctor to prescribe that. My dermatolgist prescribed that for my psoriasis and OMG. It worked great. It was like a miracle.

When I have an itchy, rashy-rash, I've learned to take ibuprofen....3-4, which could be excessive for some people, but I want the kick-in quickly! It really helps knock out that itch. I've never had poison ivy, thank goodness. I haven't found much that ibuprofen doesn't work to relieve. UTI's.....you name it. Really takes the edge off and allows me to remain, somewhat, sane.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 01-22-2013 at 12:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread