+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5887Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I'm very happy for you Paul. I remember when I was young and had to have my eyeglasses strengthened every year. Leaving the doctor's office after receiving new glasses, I would marvel at seeing individual leaves on the trees, etc. Different sense, but similar effect. Happy listening!
    just1paul and Cootie like this.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good for you, Paul!
    just1paul likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I'm very happy for you Paul. I remember when I was young and had to have my eyeglasses strengthened every year. Leaving the doctor's office after receiving new glasses, I would marvel at seeing individual leaves on the trees, etc. Different sense, but similar effect. Happy listening!
    Gutmutter, I just finished making a similar comment on the Simple things thread, you should check it out! You and I are both into art - seeing the edges of objects is so important!
    just1paul likes this.

Hey, Paul!
    Hubby recently got new hearing aids (he's been wearing them in one form or another since junior high or earlier).
    The new technologies are amazing. Enjoy them!
    just1paul likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Wonderful news, Paul! Enjoy!

just1paul That is great news. I am so happy for you. Enjoy the sounds around you...especially Trouble's voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Gosh, that post took me all the way back to 4th grade.... My Teacher was doing vision screenings and caught the fact that the reason I was performing so badly in school was because of my poor vision. I remember on the way home from getting my glasses, looking out the car window and telling my Mom, I could see the individual leaves on the trees.
    Cootie likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I had corrective eye surgery in 2003, and I was amazed at the real colors I was seeing! The greens amazed me the most. I just had to keep looking around to see what colors I had been not realizing were out there! The brilliance was fascinating.
    just1paul likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Anyone watching the Inauguration today? I'm loving it. I decided to take off today and am glad I did.
    just1paul and Eastcoastmom like this.

I will see it later, it will repeat and repeat again.
    just1paul likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I'm watching it online, Debb.
    just1paul likes this.

+ Reply to Thread