+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6435Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Gutmutter, I hope your daugter does fine with the oral surgery.

What should have taken 30 minutes took an hour and a half, but he was able to get the hooked roots extricated from the nerves without any nerve damage. She'll be on a soft food diet for a month and will probably have numbness for that long, but not permanently. She got permission to visit her friends in Maine (old college friend flying in from CA) as long as there are no complications between now and then. No working out for a month (or sports). Anything that could result in a hit to the face could break her jaw. But so far so good! Thanks for your prayers.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul View Post
    I am taking 40 MG of Simvastatin once a day.
    Oops! I boo-booed.....I take 1-20 mg pill every night. That makes me feel better!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    ...in completely different news, I've been watching the first season of 24 on Netflix. I love it.
    Me too! I'd forgotten so much that it's like seeing something new!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

It's like a really long movie. I can't stop it and I always want to see what happens next.

Not much news in the Sims now. One of the gay guy's brothers died, as did his partner. But my gay couple is still alive.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I have 24 on my Netflx stream list and, since I've never seen it, am waiting for a stretch of time when I can do a marathon. Now, if only I can handle Sutherland's mouth breathing.

Re: statins...one of my doctors switched me up from both statins to Lipitor as I'm not as vigilant as some of you are about collesterol control. Until three years ago I had terrific numbers, now I have carotoid blockage. I must be aging faster than Johhny's Sims couple.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I finished watching the first season of 24, and it was great! 5/5 stars for me.

I didn't like the fact that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Teri died at the end. She was one of my favorites. I was a Teri fan.

(spoiler tagged in case anybody else happens to be watching for the first time)

I'll be looking forward to the next season when I start.
    Ellen likes this.

I saw a magazine cover last night in the grocery store. It was full of celebrities with NO makeup on. It was shocking. It put a smile on my face though. lol
    nennie and inthegarden like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I saw a magazine cover last night in the grocery store. It was full of celebrities with NO makeup on. It was shocking. It put a smile on my face though. lol
    Oh my, I saw that too! I didn't have time to read and see who the "You won't believe who this celebrity is" person. Did you?

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

IMHO, they probably airbrush some of those pictures to make the celebs look worse. I saw the cover, too . . .
    JavaJo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread