+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4488Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul View Post
    I am taking 40 MG of Simvastatin once a day.
    That makes 2 of us! The quicker I got that mess under control, the better for me.
    just1paul likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

What I have is the Sims 3. Back in around 2000 the first Sims game was released. Then came Sims 2. Now there's Sims 3.

There are a bunch of expansion packs for each Sims series. Like with Sims 2, there was University (in which your younger sims could go to university - self-explanatory), Nightlife (you could go on dates, there's a Downtown you can visit, introduction of vampires, etc.), Open for Business (where you can run businesses), Bon Voyage (where you can travel), etc.

There's an expansion pack for Sims 3 called World Adventures, which is where you can travel.

I'm not playing at the moment , but the gay couple are old now. My main person now is one of their sons.
    Lil Bit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    That makes 2 of us! The quicker I got that mess under control, the better for me.
    And it is holding me quite nicely coupled with the fish oil capsules twice a day.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul View Post
    And it is holding me quite nicely coupled with the fish oil capsules twice a day.
    I do the fish oil capsules too. Along with losing 10lbs, light exercise (walking in the Summer & stationary bike a couple of times a week in the Winter) & eating more higher fiber vegetables. Nothing dramatic & no medicine. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that diet & exercise made a difference.

I plan to keep it up. So far, so good. My cholesterol went down over 50 points in a year. I'm well into the healthy range now.
    cablejockey and pikachu like this.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't take the fish oil caps, and I am super-good! My doctor and my bloodwork are extremely happy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Any other questions about the Sims? I'd be happy to answer any questions.

But in completely different news, I've been watching the first season of 24 on Netflix. I love it.
    Ellen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I do the fish oil capsules too. Along with losing 10lbs, light exercise (walking in the Summer & stationary bike a couple of times a week in the Winter) & eating more higher fiber vegetables. Nothing dramatic & no medicine. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that diet & exercise made a difference.

I plan to keep it up. So far, so good. My cholesterol went down over 50 points in a year. I'm well into the healthy range now.
    You're my hero! I take krill oil capsules. Smaller, no fish burps.
    I'm about to take my daughter to have her wisdom teeth out. Anyone with a prayer to spare? I'm hoping for no complications. She has nerves wrapped around roots or something, and possibly a 5th one up higher.
    Count your blessings!

Gutmutter- prayed for your daughter. Here's to a smooth procedure and recovery.
    Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

Praying here, too, Gutmutter. Please let us know how it goes.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Best wishes to your daughter on her wisdom teeth removal.

I had to have my wisdom teeth taken out. On one side, the teeth partially came up but were overlapped by part of the gum and on the other side, they couldn't come up at all. Recovery went pretty well, except that I had some pain from bone fragments coming out of the gums.

Unfortunately, my mom, who had her wisdom teeth removed around the same time, had some complications. She developed cellulitis on one side of her face and it took several months to clear up the complications from that. If your daughter gets any swelling or redness on the face after the removal, have it checked out right away!

+ Reply to Thread