+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6518Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

The 21st is not over yet
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I was laughing today at work that it was the clothes apocalypse; with in the span of 30 minutes, one lady's dress lost buttons, another lady's jeans mysteriously split on her thigh (they weren't tight at all), and a guy's pants pocket got caught on a door knob and ripped.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul View Post
    The 21st is not over yet
    True, for us, but in other places in the world it's well into the 22nd. As far as I know they're still here.

So I shouldn't have eaten all that chocolate yesterday afterall. Darn!
    Ellen and JohnnyK like this.
    Count your blessings!

Gut, never pass up the opportunity to eat chocolate. Especially during the holiday season!
    prhoshay likes this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

So, for all you GUYS who haven't started Christmas shopping yet because of the apocalypse, GET GOING!

(Actually, most guys don't usually start this early anyway . . . do they?) DUCKING!!!!!
    cablejockey likes this.

Sooooooo glad to be on vacation. I was exhausted. I got up this morning, tooled around on the computer, played with the cats, went to the dump, went to find more stocking stuffers, and scrubbed a floor that was smelling funky. Not sure if that was the problem, but that room had a litter of kittens in it this summer, so who knows? Now I have a new rug, an air freshener, and a air purifier going. It's the room I want to put my son in while he's home, so I hope I can find the right combo to knock out the smell. It could be a dead mouse in the heating duct. That's what I'll check next if things aren't better later today.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    I was laughing today at work that it was the clothes apocalypse; with in the span of 30 minutes, one lady's dress lost buttons, another lady's jeans mysteriously split on her thigh (they weren't tight at all), and a guy's pants pocket got caught on a door knob and ripped.
    Love It!!!! Hilarious!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

After posting that yesterday, I took a 2 hour nap and then slept almost 10 hours last night. I think I was both emotionally and physically exhausted.
    And the smell is gone! Yea!
    Lil Bit and AZChristian like this.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

YOu know what really kills me......that you don't really know if a smell is truly gone until somebody who is not usually in your house comes in and does a sniff test. We are acclimated; they are not! Yikes!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread