+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7285Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

"Stalkerish" in that I wonder if he's doing it to anyone else, and what is he really doing? Couldn't think of any other word.

If he's just sleeping under there, he's just plain weird.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Just think of him with glitter all on the back or arm of his shirt!!! That would be hilarious, and worth the price of admission!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

As an art teacher who inherited a massive amount of glitter with the job, I would even volunteer to custom mix whatever color is under your desk.
    Seriously, though... I've been bothered by this all morning and hope you let us know what happens. If it only happens on days that you work from home, it seems like it would be pretty easy to set up some kind of trap. If he's really going under your desk and napping - that's just plain weird. If he's doing anything else, it's gross and you shouldn't be subjected to it.
    inthegarden and AZChristian like this.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can definitely see the napping. It's probably as simple as that. On one of my Seinfeld episodes, I remember George having a shelf built under his desk so that he could nap. That didn't work out for long, either! Your coworker's alleged behavior seems stupidly normal to me....for a goofball.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I would agree if he were napping under his own desk, but the fact that he's waiting for burntbrat to be out and doing so under her desk, is just creepy to me. The fact that she's left him notes and complained to HR and he's STILL doing it is crossing boundaries that shouldn't be crossed.
    Count your blessings!

I LOVE the glitter! Iridescent
    Wouldn't it be great if you could get your assistant to call you as soon as he goes into your office for a nap and then you come back with an air horn and video camera. WHHHaaaaa! Maybe he'll hit his head and knock some sense(?) into him, if nothing else post the pictures where everyone can see what a nut case he is.
    prhoshay, just1paul and burntbrat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I LOVE the glitter! Iridescent
    Wouldn't it be great if you could get your assistant to call you as soon as he goes into your office for a nap and then you come back with an air horn and video camera. WHHHaaaaa! Maybe he'll hit his head and knock some sense(?) into him, if nothing else post the pictures where everyone can see what a nut case he is.
    I would PAY to see this.
    prhoshay, Ellen and inthegarden like this.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Yeah, that air horn idea crossed my mind, too. We are an evil bunch. LOL.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I would be fired if I slept anywhere in my office at any time. I doubt I'd even be allowed to sack out there if I couldn't go home for some reason (because I had fire damage to my house, there was a hurricane, etc). Work is not a hotel. It's a disgrace this man is allowed to sleep at the workplace, even if it is a family business. Perhaps a well-placed video from an iphone placed on YouTube would make the business do something about it. However, I suppose it could lead to you being fired and that wouldn't help.

I agree with someone else who suggested asking for a key to your office that the boss doesn't have. If they want to sleep under a desk, they'll have to sleep under their own desk.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Yeah, that air horn idea crossed my mind, too. We are an evil bunch. LOL.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *innocent look* -- Who? Us? NAWWWW
    inthegarden and AZChristian like this.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread