+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4542Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I did it. And I got a message on my phone with a verification code. It works now.

What happened was, I was messaging a lot of old acquaintances I had from school, trying to reconnect with them. Maybe there were too many, because Facebook might have seen that as spamming Therefore I had to do this crap.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Sheesh, Facebook.

That reminds me of a time I went out of town for a convention and logged into my account from the hotel's lounge. I hadn't had to log in for a while because my computer at home was checked to remember me so I had forgotten my password and had to verify my account to have my password sent to me. They asked me to identify people on my friend's list. I have like 400 friends, people I've added for games I play, and I don't know them from Adam so of course I was unable to verify my account that day. Fortunately, the following day I remember my password and was able to log in.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Does anyone use Sensodyne toothpaste? What do you think of the product and its effectiveness?
    just1paul likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Does anyone use Sensodyne toothpaste? What do you think of the product and its effectiveness?
    I've used it once in a while - works for me reducing my reactions to hot & cold.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Why do you not use it everyday?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Why do you not use it everyday?
    No special reason. I just use when my teeth bother me.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Every day, it works - its great.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I like that new Crest 3D formula, speaking of toothpaste. It really has a fresh minty flavor.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I've brushed once with the Sensodyne and have already noticed a difference, after living my whole life without sensitivity. Got the sample from my dentist a couple of months ago, am just finally trying it.

FORT Fogey

I used to brush my teeth with Weleda Plant Gel toothpaste, but now I just brush my teeth with a toothbrush and water. The toothpaste was fine, but I got into the habit of brushing my teeth without toothpaste. I floss my teeth with Johnson & Johnson unflavored, unwaxed floss. I read that only about 12 percent, or less, of people floss their teeth every day. I brush and floss my teeth every day.

+ Reply to Thread