+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6755Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I'd be happy to add you, Johnny! I can send you my Facebook link by private message. I don't do much chatting on Facebook, mostly playing games, but I might post once in a while. You'l also be able to see pictures of me and my kitties.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Thanks <3

In my area, the Habitat for Humanity ReStore store accepts and sells used office items in addition to regular household/homebuilding items and parts. My DH and I are opening our own business and we have purchased a desk, file cabinets, a desk chair and commercial bathroom accessories (toilet paper holders, paper towel holders, handicap grap bars) all from there. That could be an avenue or suggestion for companies to get a tax break for unwanted items that might normally be thrown away.

pikachu - Make sure you stay hydrated! I don't suffer from migraines but will get headaches if I am not drinking enough water. Also, to second Fanny Mare - stay off the computer!!! Eye strain could certainly be contributing to your problem.
    prhoshay likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Okay, this makes NO sense.

We're going to England in 2014 and I'm notorious for planning ahead and checking out things. We have a Southwest Visa card, so I figured we could save BIG MONEY by flying free on Southwest from Phoenix to Newark, then British Airways from Newark to London.

Wrong.

Cost to fly that way: (Premium Economy) $1,464 per person

Cost to fly direct from Phoenix, non-stop: $1,572 per person

Too weird

CCL

When are you going? You're not planning to book anytime soon are you? Those prices are quite high.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I did end up going to work today. I'm still tired but I only have to get through today and then I have the weekend to relax. I must not look that great because this morning a co-worker came to my cubicle to ask me something and suddenly exclaimed "What's wrong with your eyes?!?". I didn't know what he was talking about and after he left, I checked my eyes in a small mirror I keep at my desk and didn't see anything startling wrong with them. Later, I went to the ladies room and noticed I had a bit of dark circles under my eyes. Maybe that's what he meant. In the lighting in the cubicles, maybe they looked even darker.

It's like dude, don't scare me like that and then not explain what you mean!
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    When are you going? You're not planning to book anytime soon are you? Those prices are quite high.
    No, not going soon. Was just doing a generic check to see how much difference the price would be. And those prices were for Economy Plus - could pay less for Economy, but we thought it would be nice to be able to have a little extra space.

Who-all here is anticipating hurricane Sandy? Looks like it will impact a huge area of the East all the way to Ohio and beyond. They're predicting wide-spread power outages here and NYC is looking like it will be TRASHED! Yikes! Hunker down people!
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I want YOU to start making your list of things you can do to keep your nerves settled, should you get hit!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

1. Eat everything in the freezer now. 2. Charge Kindle 3. Get firewood, flashlights, and candles ready. 4. Make sure wine opener is handy.
    prhoshay, Cootie and inthegarden like this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread