+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7185Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I used to have one just to play games. Now I have one that I plan on actually using. You know, for most other things.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I actually shut down my FB account. It was more annoying than it was useful.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Finally got my phone. It's a Samsung Galazy s2. 4G. I have never dealt with a touch screen on a phone before; it takes some getting used to. Wouldn't you just know that I didn't get a user's manual with it. I am figuring it out, since it's like most phones and computers. It Is Very Slippery!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Most user manuals can be found online, prhoshay. Try looking at the Samsung website or do a Google search for the model of your phone.
    Last edited by pikachu; 10-15-2012 at 11:47 AM.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm semi-retired and do contract assignments at my former company. I'm on a 3-week assignment to fill in for an administrative assistant who is recovering from foot surgery. I wasn't busy before, and NOW the boss is gone for 4 days, but they still think they need me for "coverage." Really? It's terribly boring to sit and read a book and surf the web for hours on end . . . but at least I'm being paid for being bored. Just a few more days . . .

Fancy! Why didn't you go with the SIII? And did you get that without the contract behind it?

They only want $800 for the S3!!! My exact words, while in the store, were "Not in this lifetime!!" Yes, I am NO CONTRACT!!!!
    Cootie likes this.

I got the new iPhone. It's my first iPhone, first touch screen. I had a Blackberry before, with no apps, and clunky internet access (I could check Facebook, weather, and traffic really. Googling anything was an exercise in extreme frustration) . The worst possible thing I downloaded was the Kindle app. It will be my ruination. How am I supposed to work when I can just sneak in a chapter or two on my phone? I am in terrible peril.
    Hyper and Jamie5632 like this.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I liked George Takei on Facebook and I'm glad I did. He posts often and seems to like sharing amusing photographs with us.
    Ellen likes this.

phroshay - who did you end up going no contract with? Hope you enjoy your new phone.

burntbrat - The Kindle app is my favorite app!!! I browse the free books on the Kindle site on Amazon and go to town!! The freebies are hit or miss but it's so worth it because I just read sooooo much now that I have that app.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

+ Reply to Thread