+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6433Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I'll just have to put it lower down so it's not covered up.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    This smilie was really popular on one of the forums I used to be on. The forum is gone now, along with a bunch of really neat smilies our members had gathered up.

These are some of my favorite smilies:

And I edited a pikachu gif to make this smilie, adding in the question marks:

I adore the tribe has spoken smilie!! Can I copy that? I have no idea, and you are very good at what you do.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'll just have to put it lower down so it's not covered up.

You're a genius... you figured out the "fix"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Sure, I didn't create any of those smilies. I only adjusted the pikachu one.

The Survivor smilie belonged to a member of another forum I was on. I always thought it was really cute!

What I'm good at is keeping myself entertained when I'm bored. lol! I'll scour the web for cute pictures, smilies, look up topics on Google or Wikipedia, or fool around with Paint or Word making images. Now if only I could get a job being paid to do those things.

Sure, I didn't create any of those smilies. I only adjusted the pikachu one.

The Survivor smilie belonged to a member of another forum I was on. I always thought it was really cute!

What I'm good at is keeping myself entertained when I'm bored. lol! I'll scour the web for cute pictures, smilies, look up topics on Google or Wikipedia, or fool around with Paint or Word making images. Now if only I could get a job being paid to do those things.

Hmmm... I know where to go when in need of an avatar, smilies and/or information.

I love the guy dancing on the piano! Too funny!

I used to go to a site that would share smilies! They had so many smilies. Though I cannot remember the name of the site. One of my favorite smilie was cheering with pink pom-poms.

Thank you very much for the smile today - I needed it. The last few pages have been absolutely hilarious to read through! And I love the smilie with the 300 cc's of coffee. I have repeatedly told people if they want me to be nicer at work, they need to find me a caffeine drip!!
    I'm here likes this.

It's gotten a little cool around here the last few days (NC) and many people are turning on their heat. (I think it's averaging 50 in the daytime.) Please give me input on where the thermostat should be set.

I consider myself pretty moderate. I'm not one that likes to freeze, but I can't stand to sit in an oven either. Home and work seems to be a place of disagreement on this. Please chime in. What is the most comfortable number to set the heat. THANKS. I will hold off on my opinion for now.

Debb we do 69/70 here. But we live in a drafty old house.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

+ Reply to Thread