+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7289Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I'm an Android person all the way. I have played with both iPhones and iPADs and I refuse to become an iSheep. Baaaaaaa I love the Samsung S3 commercials now where they initimate that the iPhones are "your parents' phone" Ha!

Android 4.0 is an awesome O/S. I wouldn't get any phone without it now. Anyone buying an Android phone - make sure you know what version is on it! You wouldn't buy a computer with Windows 95 on it would you?
    Jamie5632 and Cootie like this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Good morning chatterboxes aka posters!

Neeeeeeeeeeeeedddddd "KOFFEE" ! I don't know if its allergies or a cold coming on... I feel sooooo tired!

I'm feeling dreary today myself. It's cloudy, rainy and dreary today. I have been craving some nice spiced coffee. Perhaps some Spiced Pumpkin. I had some last year and it was very good. Nothing but regular coffee in the office. I may make a Starbucks trip soon.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    I'm an Android person all the way. I have played with both iPhones and iPADs and I refuse to become an iSheep. Baaaaaaa I love the Samsung S3 commercials now where they initimate that the iPhones are "your parents' phone" Ha!

Android 4.0 is an awesome O/S. I wouldn't get any phone without it now. Anyone buying an Android phone - make sure you know what version is on it! You wouldn't buy a computer with Windows 95 on it would you?
    I'd get a 4.0 if I could get it without a contract! That is just super-important to me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm feeling dreary today myself. It's cloudy, rainy and dreary today. I have been craving some nice spiced coffee. Perhaps some Spiced Pumpkin. I had some last year and it was very good. Nothing but regular coffee in the office. I may make a Starbucks trip soon.
    Its like that here too. Its cloudy and dreary... but not raining. I love the rain. The harder the rain the happier I am. But, this sort of weather... I just don't like.

Lately, I have been adding cinnamon in my coffee. I am really liking that.

I can't stand having coffee breath, or being in front of it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I can't stand having coffee breath, or being in front of it.
    *covers mouth* I don't have coffee breath. My breath is always minty fresh. *pops a breath mint in mouth*
    Jamie5632 and KatesMom like this.

You make me laugh!!

Thank you for your minty courtesy!
    I'm here likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'd get a 4.0 if I could get it without a contract! That is just super-important to me.
    Here's one
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I don't even have a smart phone of any type. I like the superiority of being smarter than my phone. Mine's pretty basic. Call, text, take & send pictures. That's all I need. I do have an extra memory card to handle all the pictures.
    coltnlasma and I'm here like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread