+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7289Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

FoRTer

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Do you mean using your "pin it" button when you find something you like on the web, or pinning something you've created?

Either/or!!!
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Either/or!!!
    I am trying to get in there to see. I think there is an upload feature for your own things. But I can't get there right now to see.

ok - i'm in.
    at the top left it says Add. You can add a pin, or upload a pin or create a board.
    Last edited by PGM35; 01-23-2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: adding info

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    at the top left it says Add. You can add a pin, or upload a pin or create a board.
    Make that the Top RIGHT. Next to About and your name

FoRTer

^ I never noticed that!

My "pin it" is in my favorites bar, so if I'm surfing the web and see something I want to pin I will click "pin it" to link to the particular site, select an image, designate a board, etc... it walks through the process.
    Last edited by coltnlasma; 01-23-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Gutmutter, I love my Wii even the 'judgemental' thing. If my Mii looks sad, I have to try harder so it gets happy! Have not done the soccer one. Maybe try something different, there are activites for everyone on the wii-fit program. love mine, but someone ate the sensor wire this past week, got to replace it. I started out with a crying, sad AV on Boxing and Skiing but now work at the expert level; hang in there! And oh yeah, Step DOES get easier with time as do all of the wii fit activities if you keep trying. Lord knows I have never been athletic but now do well on WiiFit
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I guess I was just too thin-skinned. I'm pretty much over it and enjoying all the different games and exercises. The one I get a perfect score on every single time is sitting on the board staring at the candle without moving. Ha!
    Count your blessings!

Gutmutter, I just laugh when my Mii melts down in soccer. I just do the best I can. It is the hula hoops that get me going and frustrated if I can't keep up! What you have to remember is that it is just a machine. The yoga exercises are hardest for me. I have a hard time sitting or standing still. I am a little hyper!

We used to have a thread for Wii games. I looked for it but couldn't find it... I didn't have a Wii when I first saw those posts, but wouldn't mind posting on it now if it still existed.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Is anyone familiar with using a steam press for your clothes....like the ones that they use at the dry cleaner? I found a tabletop one one on Amazon, and it got great reviews, and I am considering making a purchase. I already understand that every thing has a learning curve before you become really good with it, so I'm looking for hints.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I Need to Rant!

I can't do it on facebook - because it's "them"! I can't do it with my family - because it's "them"! Please let me RANT

Okay, yesterday a relative died. He was funny, he was lovable, he was healthy (and wealthy), everybody loves him, he was a hoot, his death was sudden, it was relatively painless, he'd been active and healthy up to that point....and he was 95 years old!

Me...being married into the family...I felt sad, but I appreciate him and know he's moved on to a better world. BUT...my facebook and email is barraged with tears, moans, wails, cries: "Oh it was so sudden!" "Oh, how can we live without him?" "Oh, what a tragedy!" "Oh, we'll miss him forever!" "Oh, we're all so broken" ... and on and on.

My mother died at just over 50 years old, for Pete's sake! He had 45 years on her. He was a LUCKY man. He lived a GREAT life. He wasn't in a wheelchair or sucking oxygen or in pain or bedridden. He was 95-freakin' years old and stilling walking around a telling jokes! What'd you expect...his 115th birthday? Really?

Good Grief, if you'd not expected a 95-year old man to die suddenly, then you need to go back to life-school 101 and get a CLUE!

This guy was a good and nice and lived a long time and was loved, but for Heaven's Sake, he was 95. I want to scream!

Thanks...this helps. A bit. In a few days I'll have to visit the shrine they've built to him.
    MRD likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread