+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4432Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

You should be very tickled and pleased with yourself! Good for you!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Got this from one of Zac's nurses from the hospital. A company called obxBrides.com, a wedding planner in NC is giving away an ultimate beach wedding to a deserving military couple. Meghan is a BUCKEYE, OLYMPIC SWIMMER, AND CANCER SURVIVOR! Their story will touch you, she deserves a wedding of her dreams...VOTE FOR MEGHAN AND JOHN and repost so we can get the word out!!! Voting ends at noon on Oct. 31st. Thanks for your help! Cancer sucks!!!!!
    To vote scroll to the bottom of the page where it says "Who Will Win This Year's Salute To Love?", click on John & Meghan then click vote. You can only vote once per IP address so spread the word!

Military Wedding on The Outer Banks - The Salute To Love | obxBrides.com - Outer Banks Weddings & More

This is Meghan! Now you can see for yourself why she deserves this wedding!

Ohio State Swimmer Back In The Water After Fight With Bone Cancer | WBNS-10TV
    shyra and buglover like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    Got this from one of Zac's nurses from the hospital. A company called obxBrides.com, a wedding planner in NC is giving away an ultimate beach wedding to a deserving military couple. Meghan is a BUCKEYE, OLYMPIC SWIMMER, AND CANCER SURVIVOR! Their story will touch you, she deserves a wedding of her dreams...VOTE FOR MEGHAN AND JOHN and repost so we can get the word out!!! Voting ends at noon on Oct. 31st. Thanks for your help! Cancer sucks!!!!!
    To vote scroll to the bottom of the page where it says "Who Will Win This Year's Salute To Love?", click on John & Meghan then click vote. You can only vote once per IP address so spread the word!

Military Wedding on The Outer Banks - The Salute To Love | obxBrides.com - Outer Banks Weddings & More

Unklescott I went to the website but I can't find the vote button. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

I went there and the vote option was right at the bottom of the page. I'll vote again when I go in to work on Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I went there and the vote option was right at the bottom of the page. I'll vote again when I go in to work on Monday!
    Thanks, the page was not loading for me but it has now so I voted. Such a nice story!

Well, it's started - we're anticipating a foot of snow between now and tomorrow morning. I spent the afternoon getting the garden/yard/shovels/wood/bird feeders, etc in order. Since there are still leaves on the trees, they are warning about power outages. I'm looking out my picture window onto the woods and it already looks like a winter wonderland.
    Count your blessings!

That's the kind of beauty that I love as long as I can opt not to go out in it! I can just smell my favorite Yankee Candles burning now!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Gut, now I feel badly for you with your weather. Hope you are not being kicked in the butt too badly. From what I've seen on the news, what a drag! My best wishes are with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post

What a moving story. I voted. I wish I could vote multiple times.

I was right behind ya, PB!

+ Reply to Thread