+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6257Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Got my STOOPID annual mammogram at 8 tomorrow morning. What a total drag!!! I'd rather stick needles in eyes!! I know it's for my own good, but that still does not make it any better! . It's right up there with going to the dentist, in my book.

Then, I'm going to treat myself to some of those Forceflex bags with odor control. I'm going to be feeling VERY deserving, by that time! .

Thanks for listening/reading! I guess I just needed to vent.
    Shay,

I usually feel exactly the same about them.

THe last one - did about 2 1/2 weeks ago - was not at all bad.
    I think it really depends on the tech. This one was very empathetic.
    Good luck tomorrow!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Got my STOOPID annual mammogram at 8 tomorrow morning. What a total drag!!! I'd rather stick needles in eyes!! I know it's for my own good, but that still does not make it any better! . It's right up there with going to the dentist, in my book.

Then, I'm going to treat myself to some of those Forceflex bags with odor control. I'm going to be feeling VERY deserving, by that time! .

Thanks for listening/reading! I guess I just needed to vent.
    I just had a crown at the dentist the other day and a mammogram a few weeks ago - the dental trip was much more stressful! If you have the option to pay a little more for a pad, go for it, the mammography will be much less painful. I have found that if you just do what they say, hold still and try and think about something else, it goes by quickly. I am lucky to go to an imaging place where they hire the nicest people. I hope you have a better experience this time!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Lived through the mammogram, but forgot to take the ibuprofen and, as usual, there was a problem with my order from my doctor. She just can't seem to get her order-writing act together, and I am stuck sitting and waiting for the office to open so that they can get another one faxed in. The pressure of the plates wasn't as strong as it was last time. It took about 10 minutes, after I finally got my order. I wasn't able to sleep at all last night, so I didn't go buy my treat afterward; I crawled home and went to sleep. I did go get my bloodwork and a flu shot, though. Everything painful needs to happen on the same day!

Tomorrow, I'll get my bags!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wow...just read Steve Jobs has died, age 56. Boy, did he make a difference while on earth!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Wow...just read Steve Jobs has died, age 56. Boy, did he make a difference while on earth!
    He's listed in the RIP thread, SugarMama.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

OH...I didn't know there was one. Nevermind.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Though not shocked, I'm really sad. Apple products changed my life for the better. Pancreatic cancer sucks.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OH...I didn't know there was one. Nevermind.

You sound just like the little old lady on Saturday Night Live sounded!!! Too cute!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Gilda Radner as Rosanna Rosannadanna. She was the best.
    Count your blessings!

My friends nephew was found dead in his bed at the age of 33 yesterday. I am so sad that he is gone at such a young age! He was always a very good listener, liked to make people laugh etc...I am just stunned! For me it reminded me to tell all of those close to me how much I love them because you never know when your time will come........

+ Reply to Thread