+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5768Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I had a customer in my restaurant today getting a carry out order. I knew he had a child in Children's Hospital (where Zac spent 15 months) because of the parents room pass he was wearing. I always ask how things are going when I see those. He said his daughter was recovering from open heart surgery and when she was given the room service menu for breakfast she threw it in the trash and said " I want pancakes from [insert name of my restaurant]!" I bought her breakfast after telling him Zac's story. Brought a tear to my eye. He's going to bring her by to thank me when she gets out.

You rock, Unk!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Awww - sweet story. You're the best, Unk

Not so sweet? Those dark chocolate mini-eggs. Tasted like chocolate chips.
    Count your blessings!

'Wolf child' named world's hairiest girl delighted because it makes her popular at school | Mail Online

Have you read this story yet? It's sad and uplifting at the same time - a great way to start my very busy day today! If this little girl can be happy, then I have little excuse to not be, too.

Such a terrible illness...yet she's setting an example for us all! I hope and pray she'll maintain this attitude as she grows into a woman.

(I don't know how to put in a photo into the message, sorry! )
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What do you say when you encounter someone, you both discover that you are the same age, but they look waaaay older than you do? Do you just stand there in stunned silence.....which is about the only way I've ever handled it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    What do you say when you encounter someone, you both discover that you are the same age, but they look waaaay older than you do? Do you just stand there in stunned silence.....which is about the only way I've ever handled it.
    Are you kidding me? You don't mention it!

Then you call up your best friend, go shopping, have nice lunch with a glass of wine, and celebrate by buying something fun for yourself, for no reason but to say YAY

That's what I'll do, anyway, IF that ever happens.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Just saw this on facebook... have to share!

So I figured out why I'm fat! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body".

I'm going to start using "Dawn" dish soap. It says "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove".

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Just saw this on facebook... have to share!

So I figured out why I'm fat! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body".

I'm going to start using "Dawn" dish soap. It says "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove".
    Damn, I'm used to FB too much -- I was looking for a "Like" button!
    I'm-a-gonna try that, too!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I'm watching the news right now and they are showing the line up of ticket holders waiting to see Lady Gaga in concert in Toronto. OK, I didn't know it was halloween today.

Those are some pretty strange get-ups! And I thought I was bad wearing leopard skin when I go to Rod Stewart concerts! Holy Jumping!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    ...Those are some pretty strange get-ups! And I thought I was bad wearing leopard skin when I go to Rod Stewart concerts! Holy Jumping!
    Rod Stewart still does concerts? If ya want my body, and ya think I'm sexxxxy, come on baby tell me so!

+ Reply to Thread