+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5835Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Went to my Dr's office today.
    She has 2 offices, at 2 different buildings, within the same medical center.
    So, this was not the usual office I see her at.
    Nurse who came out to get me was talking to another patient as she ushered me in. Then, she said she was multi-tasking. She just seemed, to me at least, like she was just not really focused on anyone.
    She seemed bored and distracted.
    I then looked at her and she had a huge hoop earring in her nose.
    Looked kind of scary for a DR's office, to say the least....
    DR. then sent me for X-rays - result of my auto accident a while back.
    The technician saw I had on pierced earrrings and she asked me to remove them, so they could get a clear photograph. I asked the technician about the nurse at Dr's office with the pierced nose. "What do they do", I said, "when they're permanent piercings like the nurse had?"
    THe technician told me that they just hope for the best when they have to X-ray them.
    She then said to me, "not very professional, huh? "of the nurse. Yes, I agreed.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What is wrong with this site?????
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4195144;
    I'm not having any problems (MacBook, Airport Xtreme router, so rarely have problems anyway on my end of things) -- but maybe the new Twitter function is effing things up?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

MRD

When I worked for a doctor, 9 years ago, we couldn't have visible tattoos, piercings other than ears and acrylic nails or nails longer than our fingertips.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4195144;
    Shay - if you look in "problems/questions" thread, you will see there are some changes being made which are causing some temporary problems.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Out of curiosity, I pulled up out local school district's calendar, and saw that, as of now, they have zero holidays for this month nor next month scheduled, whereas I'm sure they would usually have 2-3 days. They revised this calendar in mid-January. They've had about a week of weather-related cancellation days since school started. Don't know if the harsh weather is over yet, but we have been dancing around in the 50's-60's for most days here, lately.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

In my opinion, Cadbury mini-eggs are the perfect food, so imagine my joy when I found an early aisle of Easter candy at the store just now. I already had my purchases on the conveyor belt when I saw the lady in front of me had a bag of DARK CHOCOLATE mini-eggs!!! Has anyone tried these? I can't imagine improving on perfection, but I do love dark chocolate. I'll have to find some and let you know.
    Count your blessings!

CCL

Mmmm...mini-eggs. They sell them here round-year now so I don't get the excitement of seeing them pop-up in the run-up to Spring. I've never had the dark ones (I don't like dark chocolate). Do they sell the ones with popping candy inside there? My favourite Easter candy is the Cadbury creme eggs (the regular size ones, not the mini ones. Though the regular ones are smaller in size this year).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

It's almost a shame that they sell them year-round there. I get so excited when they're available. The Easter bunny always hid those around the house for the kids.
    Count your blessings!

MRD

Ohhhhh, that means Dove truffle eggs should be out. Easter is the best holiday for candy. :-)
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread