+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6246Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Where I live, you can always find the GS cookies in front of the supermarkets the first weekend in March. They sell a lot of cokies that way!
    Tagalongs are my fave, but Thin Mints and the Lemon Cremes are close behind.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Here in New England, we've been socked with endless snow storms. Now there are two coming back-to-back over the next two days and one station is saying there is a possibility of THREE FEET of snow combined. *cringe*
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;4172957;
    Here in New England, we've been socked with endless snow storms. Now there are two coming back-to-back over the next two days and one station is saying there is a possibility of THREE FEET of snow combined. *cringe*
    ..............and we are right behind you I'm not taking any chances, I will work from home. There have been too many horror stories this winter with people getting stuck in trafic for hours because of how quickly the snow falls. They come to complete stops because of white out conditions. Then they can't get out, and have to wait for snowplows. I'm talking hours and hours, and overnight. Crazy!

We have a snow storm coming tonight. Our school has already canceled classes for tomorrow and we haven't seen a drop of rain yet. We for the most part have dodged the snow bullet this winter but guess not this time.

We're forecasted here in Ohio to get dumped on with a lot of snow, and possible ice in different areas, too.
    I always fear power outtages with this stuff. Weather forecasters said some areas here may get up to 8 inches or more of snow between tonight, and tomorrow night.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

We will be getting the ice here in Central Oh. It should be a fun ride to work in the morning.

WINTRY PRECIPITATION IS EXPECTED TO MOVE INTO THE REGION LATE TONIGHT AND EARLY TUESDAY MORNING. THIS PRECIPITATION IS EXPECTED TO INITIALLY TAKE THE FORM OF FREEZING RAIN AND SLEET...BECOMING ALL FREEZING RAIN AFTER MIDNIGHT. TOTAL ICE ACCUMULATIONS IN EXCESS OF A QUARTER OF AN INCH ARE POSSIBLE BY TUESDAY MORNING.
    The radar shows ice heading right at us.

We're in the wintry mix area, if it is all snow, over a foot, but with ice mixed in, not so much. I dread ice. That is for the second phase of the storm though, Tuesday night into Wednesday. Tonight we're just forecast for a few inches of snow.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Yes this storm is HUGE and going to impact much of the country. We are under a blizzard warning which is the first time ever in my area. They are saying its going to be the biggest storm in 50 years.

Oh yes and I find this amusing. Our state capital has closed offices for tomorrow...but our schools are still open. I fully expect them to call a snow day or two but really..
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Our temps are going to drop tomorrow night to 17 and 18 degrees F. That is too cold for South/Central Texas! We might even get snow flurries on Thurs and Friday. Stay warm everyone!

I hope you all in the path of these storms are ready and able to stay home and be warm. My thoughts are with you. We are having a mild time here in Oregon. So I think that means that better times are coming for everyone east of here??? Think daffodils and crocus emerging from the soil...

+ Reply to Thread