+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5838Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Just Demand To Believe It...And In Your Mind You Can Make It So!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2132177;
    My biggest disappointment in life was finding out that I wasn't adopted.
    That's just too funny. I have always believed I was adopted even though I'm a twin and the nurse and doctor who delivered us were distant family and vouche for it. I even went to so far as to go to vital statistics office and get the original records of birth and such from storage.

It was true. I wasn't adopted. It was a very sad day for me. I'm not kidding.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

That's so funny to me. When I was a kid I was convinced I was adopted because I look nothing like my siblings (my husband even told me he thought the same thing.). My sister didn't help - telling me I was. When I was a teenager I found a photo of a gr. grandmother and finally knew I wasn't. The resemblence was uncanny.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2131645;
    Ummm, dags, ya think your aunt would mind a crasher? An indoor pool sounds lovely. I'll bring sweet potatoes, since that's the one Thanksgiving thing I do every year: buy 50 lbs of Louisiana-grown sweet potatoes from the LSU ag school and keep half and send half to friends & relatives around the country. The post office loves me, and we've got sweet potatoes for the year for a whole variety of applications.
    I'm sure she won't notice an extra. We eat at 2:00.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I've realized just how weird my family is. For as long as I can remember, we have called Top Ramen "Kitty Cat Noodles" and I can honstly tell you that I have no idea why we call them that
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    OK, who fed the cat Top Ramen when they ran out of cat food and didn't feel like going to the store??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

lol prhoshay. I remember calling them that when I was 5. Of course, I was and still am an odd child...
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

MRD
    I am never going shopping with my husband again. Our local grocery store chain is giving "bonus points" with a $30 purchase. 7 bonus points earns you a free turkey or a 10% off coupon on a grocery shop.
    Well we were almost to 14 points so we could get both the turkey and the money off coupon. He had the cashier last night stop at $30 3 times (they don't break it down to 1 point every 30 dollars if the bill goes over 30. So you get 1 point if the total is $30 or $90) and ring us up and then the idiot can't remember his debit card number 3 times in a row. I can never shop in there again. I was so embarrassed last night and the cashier was so over him as we had to have our "bonus card" scanned each time and then cash out. You'd have thought they were giving away gold turkeys the way he was acting.
    Offer the man a free turkey and something just goes haywire in his brain, I swear! I wish he'd get that excited over other things.

Maybe I should spray pam all over me and rub poultry seasoning on me and I'd get the same reaction!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Yikes, myrosiedog, that is embarrassing, and I don't embarrass that easily. I'm definitely with you on the never shopping with the husband again thing.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2134723;
    Maybe I should spray pam all over me and rub poultry seasoning on me and I'd get the same reaction!
    Three times might be a bit much
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread