+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5827Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

On Thursday my office got together will local bakeries and had a bake sale in the lobby of our office. I am in LA all week so we were unable to attend but they raised $2500 toward a trip for Victor and his girlfriend. If he cannot go or decides he doesn't want to go, he can use it however he pleases!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yup, with donuts!!

Awesome buglover!! That honestly brought tears to my eyes!

FORT Fogey

That is wonderful, Bug. So glad your office folks are standing behind you.

Prayers and thoughts continue to go out to you.

FORT Newbie

Wow Buglover! I am seriously shy but I love this message board and I just wanted to tell you that my family and I have been through cancer. I pray and hope for the best for you and Victor. I absolutely love that your co-workers are there for you and your son. I hope you feel the love and that it will help sustain you through these trying times. God Bless.

Thanks MMartini. This is the 2nd time I have had to deal with a family member with cancer. The courage my son shows holds me up and keeps me going.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by MMartini;4128950;
    Wow Buglover! I am seriously shy but I love this message board and I just wanted to tell you that my family and I have been through cancer. I pray and hope for the best for you and Victor. I absolutely love that your co-workers are there for you and your son. I hope you feel the love and that it will help sustain you through these trying times. God Bless.
    MMartini! I read posts on this site for years before I posted due to web shyness. Thanks for posting here!

Buglover, you and Victor continue to be an inspiration to me. I am holding you close in my thoughts and hope this treatment is amazingly successful. It is so great to hear about the support of your coworkers, too!

My son and I at my Aunt's wedding....... he's such a ham!! We finish treatment on Monday and get to go home for the holidays. We will be back on January 2nd for our start of the second set of treatments on the 3rd. After that run, we will do another scan toward the end of January and if there are results, we will continue..... if not, we will be dropped from the study.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by MMartini;4128950;
    Me too, MMartini! Was here for years before I posted anything. Now I can't get enough. Love this place and the people.
    Buglover: love the picture of you and your boy. Many good thoughts sent to you and him.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;4128981;
    My son and I at my Aunt's wedding....... he's such a ham!! We finish treatment on Monday and get to go home for the holidays. We will be back on January 2nd for our start of the second set of treatments on the 3rd. After that run, we will do another scan toward the end of January and if there are results, we will continue..... if not, we will be dropped from the study.

I am keeping Victor and you in my heart and thoughts. The positive outlook that he has does much!

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Welcome MMartini glad you decided to join in.

Buglover I'm glad you and Victor will be able to be home for the Holidays. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

+ Reply to Thread