+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5838Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

What sex thread??? What'd I miss, without getting graphic?

I used to get the blues at certain times of years, and I'd take St. John's Wort, which really brought me up out of the dumps. All well and good until I broke out in bodywide hives! Now, it's the only 'med' that I have to report as being allergic to when I'm filling out forms at the doctor's office. Herbals will get you, too!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden;4127117;
    Thanks for the giggle MRD... You might want to save some for after the wedding...and share some with the mother of the groom....
    Now, is this the real wedding or the fake one?

Best Wishes to your daughter and soon to be son-in-law. Have a great time.
    I have to pass on this classic family story: My dad and his brother were both med students when Uncle George got married. He was very nervous so my dad slipped him some pills and told him they would ease his nerves. Really they were a dye that would turn his urine bright blue for his honeymoon. Standing up at the front of the church waiting for the bride, Dad asked him if the pills had taken effect yet and Uncle George answered, "Mom was more nervous, so I gave them to her."
    Count your blessings!

Yes there was a thread that was deleted as it did not meet our standards. For those of you that happened to see it please refrain from disclosing the contents or discussing this thread as it was deleted for a reason.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden;4127117;
    Thanks for the giggle MRD... You might want to save some for after the wedding...and share some with the mother of the groom....
    Now, is this the real wedding or the fake one?

Best Wishes to your daughter and soon to be son-in-law. Have a great time.
    I wish the mother of the groom knew just how much we've done or she wouldn't be calling this the fake wedding because I would NOT do this twice.

Today was the longest, hardest day yet. After tomorrow, it should be a lot easier.

St. John's wort does nothing for me. This has Kava Kava and some other things in it.

I have heard a lot of jokes pulled on people with those pills and the ones that make the urine orange.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Hang in there MRD - I hope it just gets better and better for you and your daughter. If not, I guess you will have more good stories to share

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;4127018;
    Bought the most amazing stuff at the health food store. Called Aniexty relief. Has all natural ingredients. Should be called: 'I no longer give a S***" because once I took it, my stress was gone...
    I usually get mine at the liquor store.

It will soon be all over with MRD, hang in there. On the wedding day it will all be worth it when you see you your baby girl walking down the aisle. I know it was for me as I walked her to the altar. A very emotional day in a good way.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ice storm over night. Schools are closed for the second day this fall. Woe betide us when we have to endure the winter season!!!! We got the snow several days ago. I'm terrified of doing the slip and fall, even with my new ducks! Thank goodness I listened to my inner voice and bought them, but I'm even hesitant to take the garbage can to the curb. Sounds like a job for next week, to me!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

You be careful out there, prhoshay. I always hate getting that layer of ice early in the season. It seems like it lasts under the snow until spring. I'm sick of winter already, and it hasn't even officially begun!!
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4127683;

Me TOO!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4127683;

Good idea...I needed that today.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread