+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526661165161016 ... LastLast
Like Tree7289Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I guess you know by now that the expiration date on the 20% off coupon doesn't matter! I'll bet you also know that they'll take the 20% off the cheapest items in the group that you are purchasing, which is OK, too. Taking a friend/hubby can definitely be an advantage! Spread the loot out between the two of you, after you figure your best advantage! This particular packrat, ME, probably has coupons dating back several years...and I have no idea why. Other things got thrown away, but not those particular coupons. They say God takes care of fools and babies...at this point in my life, I guess I fall into catagory #1!!

I just love hearing about people getting fantastic shopping bargains!!! Congratulations, PGM35!!!!
    Thanks!!! I only have one right now - checking with friends on getting some more but some of the items on our list were as low at $4.99. The pillows were marked at $9.99 and rang up lower and since there were 3 of them, that's what we will get the discount on. Oh well. I'll know for next time! or maybe I'll return the slip covers and then rebuy them. Nahhhhh, WAY too much trouble at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    Do I need to take measurements of my furniture before I go shopping? Or do they just come in standard "one size fits all" sizes? My dogs are licking the cushion on the sofa (Ew) so I think it's really time to start looking for something.
    We didn't measure ours - just got the standard Loveseat and Sofa slip covers and they fit. I think if your furniture is "standard", they should fit fine. They do have ties as well as seams that seem to have more room in case they are not the standard size but I guess it depends on your furniture. Good Luck!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    This is a great thread!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Angelic_One, I have a Burlington's closer to home and also a Marshall's. For some reason I always seem to forget about them. We used to have a beautiful mall, seven miles from us, but you know how that goes. Everything changes, the stores are no longer ones you care for and you just chalk that one off. So, the mall is still there, but we're not.

MarleyB, I'd probably do a rough measurement of the length of the furniture you want covers for. Of course, the closer you can get to the right size the better they will fit and you'll probaly enjoy them more. Makes for less tucking and straightening.

I've got this weird optical illusion happening with my drapes in my family room that I just noticed while I'm posting. The drapes are black, and under them are dark brown miniblinds. If I turn to look at them, the drapes appear to be closing, but they never actually fully touch; sometimes they appear to get closer than other times. At first I thought it was my bad-A kitty, but she's upstairs asleep; then it dawns on me that the drapes aren't actually moving.

How weird is that?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Are you sure an AC vent isn't blowing on them or something? Only other thing I can think of is maybe they're PO SESSED!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    Do I need to take measurements of my furniture before I go shopping? Or do they just come in standard "one size fits all" sizes? My dogs are licking the cushion on the sofa (Ew) so I think it's really time to start looking for something.
    Marley, go to this website. http://www.surefit.net and look for the Measuring Guide up at the top.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I've got this weird optical illusion happening with my drapes in my family room that I just noticed while I'm posting. The drapes are black, and under them are dark brown miniblinds. If I turn to look at them, the drapes appear to be closing, but they never actually fully touch; sometimes they appear to get closer than other times. At first I thought it was my bad-A kitty, but she's upstairs asleep; then it dawns on me that the drapes aren't actually moving.

How weird is that?
    Ummm...did someone put something in your coffee?
    Just kiddin'

This is a great thread!!
    I know! It was just started 6 days ago and already on page 16!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Are you sure an AC vent isn't blowing on them or something? Only other thing I can think of is maybe they're PO SESSED!
    I can't wait for somebody to come by so that I can get them to see this! The A/C vent is not on the floor under this window. It's a pretty nice day, and the A/C isn't on much. The fan is not on.

And, Ana, unless the kitties put something in my iced tea this morning, then I am clean!

For all you shopping fiends here, I have finally learned to navigate ebay. I can type in a brand or description, and 9 times out of 10, I get what I am looking for for less than even Burlington or Marshalls and TJ Maxx. Just be really careful to look at the shipping cost. Some people forget their scruples where that is concerned. What a bargain center, for the most part!
    Go Tigers!

+ Reply to Thread