+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5671Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

FORT Fogey

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;4108099;
    .........Anyway, this one friend came up with the term "punk shoe asian" as an alternativie to "punctuation" and ever since I have thought it would be a great name for a band or a Chinese restaurant or a really cool shoe store.

MRD -- I think that is hilarious, but could you see the backlash?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"Punk Shoe Asian".....I LOVE IT!!!

As it is, I've come to spell "sex" "s-e-c-k-s"! I do this with middle schoolers and high schoolers. It takes them a while to figure out what I'm spelling out, but it eventually comes homs!

It's like the game "Mad-Libs".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Mad-Libs!! Now that brought back some old memories. My kids used to play that.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

[I]Here We Go![/I] Saw this and thought it was an interesting poll. It's from marlothomas.com

I Have to Ask: Knowing what you know now, what would you do differently?

I would have listened to that inner voice of mine and not married the man that I married; the inner voice was screaming! I also would have moved away from the place that I've lived all of my life. I would have taken serious voice lessons. I would have gone to medical school.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That's a loaded question. The first thing that always come to my mind is that I would have moved my family far away from my in-laws many, many years ago. They have caused so much stress and pain in our lives that I think things would have been better for us with them far away. BUT if we had done that, my son wouldn't have met his ex, and I wouldn't have my two precious granddaughters.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4109649;
    [I]Here We Go![/I] Saw this and thought it was an interesting poll. It's from marlothomas.com

I Have to Ask: Knowing what you know now, what would you do differently?

I would have listened to that inner voice of mine and not married the man that I married; the inner voice was screaming! I also would have moved away from the place that I've lived all of my life. I would have taken serious voice lessons. I would have gone to medical school.
    Nothing. No regrets. What I did and didn't do made me the person I am today and for the most part, I kind of like her.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;4110059;
    Nothing. No regrets. What I did and didn't do made me the person I am today and for the most part, I kind of like her.
    The very same answer I have for myself. Well except for the her part, which would read as him or he, I can never remember which to use.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I met Collin Raye Thursday night after a concert. It was so cool, he was very sweet. He even took the time to talk to each of us not just sign an autograph and move on. I have been in love with this man for years it was like a dream come true.

He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

That is great!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

How Cool Dag.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread