+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6989Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

We had a family reunion in Tennessee this weekend. It's the first time all of my brothers and sisters have been together in the same place since my mom passed away.

It was also the first time both of my kids have been there together since then.

My grandson Blake enjoyed himself!

Blake is a little cutie!!! Nice to see a family together!

Touching photos, Unklescott.
    Count your blessings!

very nice pictures!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

How nice for your family Unk. I bet a good time was had by all. Looks like Blake had a fabulous time.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Great pics Unk! It looks like Blake was loving those beans! He is such a doll.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Had my car battery replaced on Friday (thank goodness for AAA!). They are a lot like kittens who fall over into a dead sleep in the middle of rowdy play.....they just drop! The guy at Autozone who put my new battery, took off his glasses and laid it in an area under my hood, and didn't remember to put them back on. I get a voicemail from him, later that day, that I don't pick up until Saturday night, asking me to look under my hood for the glasses....and I am out of town. I find his glasses, looking like a squished bug, sitting there waiting to be rescued. Took them back to him this morning; it would appear that he does not have replacements. I'm pretty sure they have to be replaced....hopefully, at a BOGO event! I was a very popular lady this morning!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just had to replace the battery in my car a few weeks ago. It didn't just die suddenly though. I would try to start it and there was nothing, so hubby put it on the charger, then it worked for the rest of the day, but dead again in the morning. Mr. Bit got a new one and put it in for me and no problems since.

I just spent the morning painting my granddaughters room. Got the taping and painting around the trim done and just finished the first coat. I hope it dries fast so I can put on another coat late this afternoon. Now that I've started, I want to get it done!!
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know, even if I were still married, I'd probably have to show him what was wrong and what to do. The AAA man ran a test that showed that the battery should have been putting out 500 CCA (cold cranking amps) but it was only putting out 31! The only thing it was doing for me was giving me the "tick-tick-tick" sound when I tried to start it. Until that stopped, too!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Shay -- hope the glasses that needed replacing were the variety you can buy just for reading and not expensive Rx glasses. They are really pricey.
    My SO takes his glasses (bifocals) off to read close up but so far he hasn't left them under the hood of either of our cars!!

Ah, the fun of getting older.....

+ Reply to Thread