+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5831Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

veejer, you can see all 32 on csmonitor's site... the quiz is listed under something like "are you smarter than an atheist".
    remember to play

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;4071818;
    I had to get rid of a lot of books when I thought I was moving to Ohio (and I do have a Kindle in case you hadn't heard ), but I still have bags and bags of them. That is one of the things I'll have to ask my friend's son who is going to do some carpentry work for me. I could definitely use a lot of book shelves, but I don't have one room that lends itself to a "library".
    Could you frame your window with built in bookcases? Maybe include a window seat...

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coltnlasma;4072865;
    veejer, you can see all 32 on csmonitor's site... the quiz is listed under something like "are you smarter than an atheist".
    Thanks for the link. I don't want to brag but I got 29/32 correct and I don't consider myself that religious at all. Interestingly enough I got all of the questions about the Asian religions correct, but got the question about the 10 Commandments wrong.

13/15 on the short version and 27/32 on the long. Got one about the US constitution wrong and I'd like to believe I'd have gotten the four first books of the New Testamente right if the question had been in Swedish.

They're just names - wouldn't they stay the same?

Book shelves - I have baseboard heat on most of the walls I would want built-in shelves. How would that work?
    Count your blessings!

I did know the names, but I didn't know that they were called Gospel in English. I do know that they are called the evangelists in Swedish though, so then I would have known them.

Aha! Learn something new every day.
    Count your blessings!

MRD

Interesting that athiests and agnostics, Jews and Mormons score the highest on that quiz.
    I am probably an agnostic. I got 31 out of 32. But I've also taken a world religions class and was raised Presbyterian and educated by Catholics. I got a lot of religious training. I have chosen not to practice it.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;4074517;
    Interesting that athiests and agnostics, Jews and Mormons score the highest on that quiz.
    I am probably an agnostic. I got 31 out of 32. But I've also taken a world religions class and was raised Presbyterian and educated by Catholics. I got a lot of religious training. I have chosen not to practice it.
    me too, but raised Catholic and educated by Catholics for 12 years. And then state college where I really learned about religion in my religious studies class.

I have a really busy week coming up starting tomorrow, so I need to get any organizing work done on the house today. As soon as I finish my coffee I'm making multiple trips up to the "attic" room to get STUFF out from under foot. I can go through stuff later, but it's easier to organize when you're not faced with it all at once.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread