+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6766Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;4066311;
    This might be an old school suggestion, but I read long ago that if you daily eat a teaspoon of honey that was gathered within a 35 mile radious of your home or where you spend the most time...it helps a lot. Obviously with allergies to pollen, mostly. But maybe more (like toxins)?
    I read that too. I started eating local honey and I don't know if it is the power of suggestion, but it sure has helped me.

Gut I love your new cottage. I can't wait to see it after you have been there and added all your personal touches. And the yard....fantastic... you are going to have so much fun.

Gutmutter, that's the kind of house I like; I'm glad you finally got it!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I wore myself out yesterday. I can hardly keep my eyes open today. When I made coffee this morning, I put the pot on the counter and it went all over the place. Going now to wait for the cable guy.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4066297;
    Oh yes, allergy testing is a special slice of Hell. I tried to start getting allergy shots in college, which didn't end up working out, so I had to get tested a couple different times so they knew what to mix for my injections. My current allergist just did the scratch test on my forearms, which is uncomfortable enough all on its own if you're allergic to a lot of different things, but one allergist I went to did the scratch test on my back and then retested the negatives on my arm. It was about the only time I've ever been happy to have so many environmental allergies, but you should have seen the look on my face when the nurse walked in with twenty syringes.
    I never had a test that was not covering my BACK, and that hurt like holy hell! Like you, allergy shots never worked for me either. In fact, I couldn't stop sneezing after I had taken them.

New Dilemma!!! My ex- just called and asked me out!!! This is not the first time. What is wrong with this man???
    Last edited by prhoshay; 09-22-2010 at 03:07 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm sorry prhoshay.... can I laugh
    Did you say "Not NO, but H___ NO!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;4066676;
    ...When I made coffee this morning, I put the pot on the counter and it went all over the place...
    What a way to baptize the house!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden;4066761;
    I'm sorry prhoshay.... can I laugh
    Did you say "Not NO, but H___ NO!
    You may as well laugh! I'm just staring off into space with this stuporous look on my face and my mouth hanging open. He also told me that he's established a professional relationship with MY primary care physician!! Isn't there an old song called "No Where To Run, No Where To Hide"??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I got my first mail today - a housewarming card from a member of our cancer support group. What a sweetie. She even wrote on the envelope for the post office that I was a new customer, in case they weren't aware of my name at that address.
    I took some pictures today, but since I don't know how to post pictures, watch for my avatar to change every couple of days. I know how to do that.
    Count your blessings!

shay: I'm laughing too. Only because I went through that as well. I don't know how long he's been an ex, but maybe he just wants to be friends? Good luck!

Gut: send me your pics, I'll post them for you!

I got rid of him in 1993!!!

+ Reply to Thread