+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7289Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Glad to hear your son is alright Gutmutter. Good luck on the closing tomorrow. My advice for your mother, just smile and ignore her.

I know how you feel inthegarden. We go through that here too with the various hunting seasons. Some of the hunters really get wild and will literally shoot at anything that moves. I hate to go out myself, but the dogs aren't allowed out alone at all during that time.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4064122;
    Try this site. I've bought from them before.

Music, Sports & Entertainment Merchandise | OldGlory.com

They have a tie dye section

Tie Dye | OldGlory.com

There are tie dye t-shirts with big paw prints on the front (the paws look like part of the tie dye) available at Click to Give @ The Animal Rescue Site if any of you tie-dye lovers are also animal lovers. For every purchase you make there, bowls of pet food are donated to shelters.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4063304;
    The oil tank is gone??!!! That's fantastic news!!!

MRD, there is an agent in my office that sounds exactly like your RW (not sure what that stands for )

One of these days she's going to break her ankle with the spikes in her numerous collections of FMN boots! It looks ridiculous when a 57 yr old dresses like a ...a.....can't even think of the word that I can say here
    Like an RW!!! I know exactly what you are talking about. The W is a word that rhymes with store. The R is her nationality, she is American, but wasn't born here. I didn't want to post it and be considered racist or a bigot or anything. I didn't name her. She had that title before I started working there.

I can't wear heels, could barely wear them when I was younger and thinner. I do love the cork wedges. Those are really comfortable. So anything that isn't flat, is a wedge soul for me and not a huge one either. I find those pretty comfortbable.

I hate seeing women in such high heels and they mince when they walk because they can't walk in them. And I've seen women in such high heels that they were turning their ankles trying to walk, every few steps. I watched one in the airport sure she was goign to break her leg any minute. What kills me are the number of women I see walking around Disney and such in heels. Geez, I die in sneakers there. And when I was in school a lot of the younger girls were walking that big campus (on a hill, slopes, stairs, etc.) in extreme heels. I had 10 min. between classes, I don't know how they made it when you had to change buildings too.

Unk, fabulous. Love the costumes and that you guys do that every year.

Gut, you needy? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
    Glad your son is ok, that's scary.

You will close today and be in that house soon and all will be right with the world. Sending positive thoughts.
    Last edited by MRD; 09-20-2010 at 07:44 AM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Thank you. I'll post after 4 to let you know how the closing went.
    Haven't heard from my son since I spoke to him in the hospital. He was supposed to let me know he got home ok. I'm hoping that just means his cell phone needs charging because he hasn't posted on facebook since then, either.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

No news is good news.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I kept telling myself that. Finally heard from him at lunch time. He's home. Now I'm off to the bank to buy a house.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

Hope everything went well for you, Gutmutter, and waiting to hear the news that you now own the house.

As for you being needy, I don't know you very well except what I read on here, but sorry, you do not seem to fill the definition.

Glad to know your son is OK. We discovered my older son's allergy to seafood when he was five. Had exactly the same symptoms. To this day he won't even eat an eggroll lest it have one baby shrimp in it!!

MRD: thanks for the clarification on the title! I think my co worker just got a new nick name!

Gut: waiting waiting waiting, tapping fingers on desk, waiting

Sorry! Everything went smoothly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    I own the cutest home ever. My realtor went with me to take down the "for sale" sign. I made him rumballs as a thank you. Then I went to Walmart to get some cleaning supplies and a plant for the porch. I'm heading back over to have my first meal and a glass of wine in my new home with a friend.
    Count your blessings!

Gut, glad to hear it.

+ Reply to Thread