+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5671Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Love it. Too totally cool. I need a tie-dye smilie now.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;4064069;
    Love it. Too totally cool. I need a tie-dye smilie now.

TY!

Good tie-dye is so hard to find (at reasonable prices). WalMart used to have T-shirts...they need to fire their buyer because they don't carry them anymore.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Try this site. I've bought from them before.

Music, Sports & Entertainment Merchandise | OldGlory.com

They have a tie dye section

Tie Dye | OldGlory.com

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;4063077;
    I say that often,just because they make it in your size, doesn't mean you have to wear it.
    One of my favorite sayings is a variation of that: Just because the jeans zip up doesn't mean they fit!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

We had a close call with my son today. I took him out to eat at an Asian buffet that had a sushi section. He got sushi, I didn't. Before we left his lip had started swelling up. We went to get him groceries and his ears and eyes and throat were itchy. I wanted to get him Benadryl, he said he had some at home. I dropped him off and headed home without cell phone service most of the way. When I was almost home he called and said he was on the way to the emergency room. At this point he's out of the woods, on an IV. I haven't heard when he'll be released.
    House closing for me tomorrow at 4. My mom told me this summer I'm the needy one of her children (if you know my recent history with her, you might be gagging on that one ). I sure feel needy right now, though.
    Count your blessings!

Gosh, Gut, that is so scary! HUGZ. Glad to know that he's OK. I'm blessed to only have the sinus-type allergies.
    Has he ever had reactions to seafood before?

I just got in from getting the Sunday paper and the mail...it's rainy and I'm chilled...probably soup for dinner later.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

The needy one???? after this summer.... the you can have the house, no you can't have the house... I don't understand that. You seem self sufficient to me. What a close call with your son. Good luck tomorrow and have fun in your new home...
    It's 91 degrees here, we need some rain.

Thanks guys. He's going to be released tonight as soon as his eyeballs go back to normal. They swelled up and were popping out of his head. Never heard of that before.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

errrrr! I wish my neighbors would get finished with their dove hunt so I could go walk my dogs and feed the cows....It is so stupid... about 5 dove fly over and 15+ people all shoot...the price you pay for country life

+ Reply to Thread