+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6258Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I think that everyone should wear what pleases them and feels comfortable. Forget fashion and peer pressure.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;4063198;
    I think that everyone should wear what pleases them and feels comfortable. Forget fashion and peer pressure.
    I'm pretty sure that's how it all works out anyway.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

The oil tank is gone??!!! That's fantastic news!!!

MRD, there is an agent in my office that sounds exactly like your RW (not sure what that stands for )

One of these days she's going to break her ankle with the spikes in her numerous collections of FMN boots! It looks ridiculous when a 57 yr old dresses like a ...a.....can't even think of the word that I can say here

Good news, Gut. Maybe they can get it together and get you in the house now!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4063304;
    MRD, there is an agent in my office that sounds exactly like your RW (not sure what that stands for )

One of these days she's going to break her ankle with the spikes in her numerous collections of FMN boots! It looks ridiculous when a 57 yr old dresses like a ...a.....can't even think of the word that I can say here
    [snicker]

I only go up 1 inch and very rarely to 2, but 99.99% of the time, it is flats, baby. All those years of wearing heels ended with foot surgery, and I didn't even end up with good calves.

A good rule of foot is "if you can't run in them, don't wear them". I don't actually follow that, since I love flip flops and Birks.
    Last edited by VelvetRed; 09-18-2010 at 04:52 AM.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I'venever mastered the art of high heels, ever. 2 inches is about all I can handle. I wore 2 1/2 inche heels for my wedding and could not wait to take them off. My aunt had flip flops for me at the reception(I was wearing a floor length dress, no one could see my feet).

I wish I could do heels. There are some beauties over at zappos.com.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

VR, I wore 4 inch heels for years and ended up with trashed feet too, and I do blame it on bad shoes.
    Anyway...you mean to tell me they make shoes that will let me run?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've gotten so hooked on Clark's that I can't seem to want anything but. Comfort and support is super-important to me, but they do make some heels....but I've not seen any that I like yet. I've gone through the plantar fasciitis and heel spur miseries, and have finally come out the other side, thank goodness. Now, my son's feet miseries seem to be starting. Time to pay his dues, I guess!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Sound like me and my Shape Ups, but I can't wear them on uneven ground.
    Count your blessings!

September is our fund raising for Children's Hospital month at the restaurant. today we dressed down in our 60's attire and sold "love beads" to raise money. We had a great time and manged to raise a few bucks for Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders :: Nationwide Children's Hospital.

My asst. manager made that peace sign necklace out of a tree branch. Very cool!

+ Reply to Thread