+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5768Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Gutmutter, it sounds like an awesome place to live. I'm so happy that things are working out well for you. Keep the stories coming!

MRD, Your RW story reminds me of one of my rules in life... "Just because it fits, doesn't mean you should wear it!" I came across someone in Walmart a couple of weeks ago who would have fit into the "People of Walmart" website just perfectly. She was probably a size 22 but wearing at least a size 18. Skin-tight, skimpy, and bulging out literally everywhere. I wanted to take a picture of her, but I didn't have the nerve, although I'm pretty sure I could have outrun her if it came down to that.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;4062843;
    Gutmutter, it sounds like an awesome place to live. I'm so happy that things are working out well for you. Keep the stories coming!

MRD, Your RW story reminds me of one of my rules in life... "Just because it fits, doesn't mean you should wear it!" I came across someone in Walmart a couple of weeks ago who would have fit into the "People of Walmart" website just perfectly. She was probably a size 22 but wearing at least a size 18. Skin-tight, skimpy, and bulging out literally everywhere. I wanted to take a picture of her, but I didn't have the nerve, although I'm pretty sure I could have outrun her if it came down to that.
    If you want to take a picture, just say, hey, you look great, do you mind if I snap a photo?

It occurred to me while I was swimming this morning that my "speak-easy" basement has acoustical tiles on the ceiling. The house inspector commented that that was odd. The mystery deepens...
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I have a question: How often do you all clean out you "Subscribed Threads" folder? I got busy doing it and was surprised at how far back some of my threads went. I guess I'm a bit of a pack-rat. I'm going to try to stay more on top of that junk.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't even know what you're talking about. Is it something we have to do here? I always get behind on my PM inbox and sent and then have to spend time deleting those, but where do you even find the one you're talking about?
    Count your blessings!

Oh you guys are gooooooood! I know some of you have been praying for that oil tank to be dug up in time for my closing, but you made it disappear! The company went to dig and it wasn't there! The house inspector had found the pipes where it entered the house and one company pushed a rod down and thought it was there (did they hit rocks? I don't know?). But now it's completely gone with no worry about leaks/ground contamination. Hear that sound? That's me breathing a HUGE sigh of relief.
    Count your blessings!

That's great news Gutmutter!
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

A-ha! The speakeasy descendants came in the middle of the night and stole the tank of bathtub gin!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;4062843;

I say that often,just because they make it in your size, doesn't mean you have to wear it.

And after a trip to Walgreens this week I have another rule.

There should be an age and weight limit for wearing tube tops.

The RW is probably a size 4 or 6. And good for her. But there are times when some outfits that are designed for 20 year olds, need to be worn by 20 year olds.

Gut-GREAT news! Wonder where we made it disappear too? Someone somewhere is now wondering why they have a big tank in their front yard that suddenly appeared.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;4063077;
    ...There should be an age and weight limit for wearing tube tops...
    If I were to wear a tube top, it would have to be called a belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;4063077;
    I say that often,just because they make it in your size, doesn't mean you have to wear it...
    ...or even should wear it in public. I wonder if the women at our apartment pool ever look in the mirror when trying on bikinis. ::shudder::
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread