+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6960Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

We are glad to know you did make it down there! Having to actually live there as opposed to taking a break will take soime getting used to, but I'm sure at least some of the happy will be back within a few months. The dogs will help a LOT, I know. Of course you are stressed; you just changed practically everything about your life! I bet within a year you will be more content than you have been in a long time. (But, we are sorry you are sad, of course)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

mrd, I don't blame you for feeling so overwhelmed since just about everything in your life has changed in the last few months. I admire your courage to pick up, and try a new life and I hope you find much happiness. Like Paul said, being without the dogs is a temporary thing, and just think how happy they will be when they move into their new home with you.

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;4028822;
    Like Paul said, being without the dogs is a temporary thing, and just think how happy they will be when they move into their new home with you.
    *cough cough* I never said DOGS.... I used the kids names........
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Hang in there mrd.

MRD

Walking out of that airport was one of the hardest things I've ever done. Sat in the car and cried for 20 min. before I could drive.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

MRD, I am sending positive thoughts to you, but it's ok to cry! Glad to hear you have a job, tick that off your list! You are changing your life around. I think I'd be bothered if you weren't having doubts. As long as you know you're doing the right thing for you, try not to dwell on what was.....look forward to what could be!

(I remember when I left my son and daughter's house in the spring-I was driving and was tearing up-my son reminded me I was in the driver's seat and to stop blubbering! I love my son!)

Hugs MRD. It'll get better. Hope the job works out for you, and you get settled in.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

One step at a time.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Things are moving in the right direction for you MRD. I know it's hard to leave your daughter and dogs, but count your blessings that you found a job! That's the main thing, even if you switch it up later. For now, you have a source of income. The rest will follow.
    I'm making a trip to Ohio this week to bring stuff back. Enterprise couldn't come up with a cargo van (Fed Ex rented 13 of them!!!?) so I'm getting a "stow and go" mini-van. It doesn't hold as much, but it has a cd player so I can listen to audio books and uses less gas. I'll just have to prioritize what I bring back and make another trip somewhere down the road. Driving all day Weds. and Fri. so pray for a safe trip if you have a prayer to spare.
    Count your blessings!

You got it Gutmutter. Have a safe trip.

MRD - I'm so sorry things are so hard for you right now. Come here and vent when ever you need to. I hope things improve for you quickly.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread