+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6394Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

This is so cute. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face and a tear in your eye!

81-year-old sweethearts reunite after 62 years. [VIDEO]

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

'Tis the month of my birth, and I am treating myself like crazy for the entire month!! Manis/pedis every 2 weeks, massages, shoes....I fear I have lost my mind! I sure am having a good time! Please let July 31 get here quick!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3997393;
    'Tis the month of my birth, and I am treating myself like crazy for the entire month!! Manis/pedis every 2 weeks, massages, shoes....I fear I have lost my mind! I sure am having a good time! Please let July 31 get here quick!!!
    LOL - my bday month too! I haven't been doing too much celebrating but I saw my age on my profile stuff here at FORT and it is prominently displaying 40 years old. WOW - hard to come to terms when I see it like that!

Wait til you hit your fifties, if 40 bothers you! It's even better!!

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3997658;
    Wait til you hit your fifties, if 40 bothers you! It's even better!!
    IA famita. ...because when you hit 50, you just don't care anymore!

That's right! 50s are great! I've started wearing my glasses more because I'd rather have more options. When I was in my teens and my optomitrist told me that older people don't wear contact lenses because vanity isn't important to them, I thought, "I'll NEVER get to a point where I don't want to look my best". Ha!
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;4000528;
    That's right! 50s are great! I've started wearing my glasses more because I'd rather have more options. When I was in my teens and my optomitrist told me that older people don't wear contact lenses because vanity isn't important to them, I thought, "I'll NEVER get to a point where I don't want to look my best". Ha!
    I have to wear my glasses more and more especially in restaurants with small menu type and the bill printed so small.

The Annual Freakshow Comic-Con is in San Diego -- very entertaining unless you're trying to get to work downtown on time.
    **Repeat to self: "The city needs the money. The city needs the money..."
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I saw on the news this morning that a 3D video camera is about to go on the market. Is this a result of the movie, "Avatar", or something that was inevitable? Why do I always think of the vidioscopes of my childhood where you put a double picture on a wooden device and looked through the viewing holes and got a 3-D effect? I mean that was antique stuff when I was little. Why has it taken so long to make it to today's technology?
    Count your blessings!

CCL

Well, they're now selling (or about to) 3D televisions, so I guess they need a video camera to go with...I have no interest in a 3D television and I hope it does not become standard machinery in my lifetime (or at least that there are always "regular" tvs sold as well).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread