+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6573Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I need to wake up before I post. I can't understand what I posted above. We had there here???? Shouldn't I have posted we had THAT here?????

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3878288;
    My taxes get done as soon as I get my information and any payment goes out right away.
    Ditto. I've never really understood why people wait until the last minute - I hate knowing that there is a reasonably unpleasant task waiting for me and I'd rather just get it over with.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Several years ago, I fell in love with Turbo Tax! Life doesn't get any better than that!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I get my taxes done relatively early, but I've been known to not send my payment until almost the last minute. There's something about not letting them have my money until I absolutely have to give it that appeals to me. We got a refund this year though so everything was filed pretty early. It was all done electronically, so there was no post office time.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Hi -- I have no idea when to post this, so I apologize if I've guessed wrong. Does anyone know what happened to the poster known as SDL? Seems I heard he was in an accident or something? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3878496;
    Hi -- I have no idea when to post this, so I apologize if I've guessed wrong. Does anyone know what happened to the poster known as SDL? Seems I heard he was in an accident or something? Thanks!
    I've sent you a PM.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I have my taxes done in Jan. so I can fill out my daughter's FAFSA and I do hers far enough to fill in the rest. But I put off doing my kids' because I've had so much else going on. I had everything done but my older daughter's state taxes because it was really complicated (mandatory health care, only lived here part of the year).
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3877397;
    We're in the Toronto Leslieville. It's technically part of south Riverdale (the neighbourhood borders are all a little amorphous round these parts), which if you've spent any time here at all you will know as the area between the Beaches and the Don Valley.

By the by, Mr. Rattus, the truckdriver, is in Niagara Falls nearly every day of the week. If you've been in a drug store on a week day at any point over the past thirty years, you've probably run into him .
    No kidding!? I was in Shoppers this morning on "the Lane", (Lundy's Lane)

I stay away for the DVP, if I can help it! However I know the area you mean, such a pretty area!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3878410;
    I get my taxes done relatively early, but I've been known to not send my payment until almost the last minute. There's something about not letting them have my money until I absolutely have to give it that appeals to me. We got a refund this year though so everything was filed pretty early. It was all done electronically, so there was no post office time.
    Same here. If I am getting a refund I file right away but if I owe, I don't file until the last minute. They get my $$ at the last minute. I know it really isn't a big thing but it still feels like a "so there" to me.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The only problem with that, for me, would be what if something unexpected arose to delay my mailing in my papers/money on time. I would be sooooo maaaad!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread