+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4488Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Finally remembered that today is the deadline for getting my census form into the mail. Hope you all have been better about this than I was.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I sent my Census form in last month. It would be nice if you got an "I've been Counted!" sticker like the "I Voted!" sticker.

I mailed mine already but I think it's weird they set today as the date to mail it in, but the questions were supposed to be about today. It was a little odd answering 'how many people lived (past tense) in your house on April 1st' in the middle of March. Just a little peeve of mine. I do miss that peeve thread. It was one of my favorites.

This is your pet peeve thread!

And I've never, ever gotten an "I Voted!" sticker.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3868181;
    This is your pet peeve thread!

And I've never, ever gotten an "I Voted!" sticker.
    Oh, I should have said I know they combined them. What I should have said is that I miss the separate thread.

Too bad about the 'I voted' stickers; we nearly always get them. That's here. When I lived in Ohio I don't remember getting them. Not to say they don't give them out there, just don't remember getting them.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3866098;
    I think I want a Blackberry. I'm looking for input, positive or negative.
    My first blackberry was 5000 or 6000 and something, its was actually blue, it was the best. I used it mainly for daily incoming/outgoing email, contact list, and the phone. I really didn't need it to get on the internet, or maps or any other fancy smanshy features. The keys were easy to use and not to close together, the trackball was on the side. At the time it was given to me by my employer.

Once I left there, I purchased another one just like it for my new job. I used it for 3 plus years before it started doing funny things. It took me forever to choose another one because the new ones were narrower, the trackball wasn't in the same spot and I just had a difficult time. I purchased a Blackberry 8900. The keys are smaller, the trackball is in the middle instead of the side, it has more features then I'll ever use. Sometimes change is not practical!

I use it simply for emails, all my office emails are rerouted to my b/b, I use it for the phone feature, all my contacts, and sometimes the camera if I'm taking a picture of Louie. I suppose it depends on what features you are looking for and what you plan on using it for.

The clicking noise the trackball makes, as a poster referred to upthread, can be silenced in the options.

Has anyone ever tried a bleach and water foot soak to cure toenail fungus? I'd never even known about it until my toe kept hurting when putting on shoes....like I had stubbed it. I noticed it looked a little bruised and forgot about it. Weeks went by and it was not getting any better or growing out. After doing a number of searches on what might be wrong with my toe, I found out it most likely had a fungus. I read that soaking in 1 part bleach and 10 parts hot water for 30 minutes a day will help to kill the infection. I've been doing this for about a week and the discoloration is going away. I'm also using tea tree oil on it every night and filing it down so that the oil gets under the nail. My mother used to have very thick nails but I never knew that it was considered a fungus to have thick nails!
    Yup, with donuts!!

wow pretty interesting. Maybe I should try that. my toenails are a bit thick

That reminds me....it's time for a pedicure!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3868035;
    Finally remembered that today is the deadline for getting my census form into the mail. Hope you all have been better about this than I was.
    We got FOUR forms.

I got mine filled out and returned. But there for a while, I was getting a form in the mail every other day
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread