+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6938Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD
    Has Manny been found yet Muduh.

We may need a separate "Manny Watch" thread.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Manny is no where to be found. It is raining and very dark. The heliocopters can't go up to look for him. The search will be called off at dark today and the SeaWorld people will head home. It's too bad that something couldn't have been done early in the week. He was first spotted on Sunday and we had a couple of beautiful, sunny days and the tv stations were able to get great pictures of him.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    When Manny was having respiratory distress, and then not eating....I fear the worse for poor Manny.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just got back from yet ANOTHER doctors visit, so I missed the news. I did go to Channel 5 website and they have their chopper up over the river now. The sun is out so maybe they can see something.

The guys from Sea World have left. They think maybe Manny has started back home on his own. In other words, they have no clue what's what.

MRD
    GO MANNY GO!!!! Make it back on your own! We're pulling for you.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Question: Is 14 the age of consent in Canada? I thought that I heard that on a news program, but I wasn't sure.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2119031;
    Question: Is 14 the age of consent in Canada? I thought that I heard that on a news program, but I wasn't sure.
    Planning a vacation? (kidding!!)
    In Canada, for both males and females, the basic age of consent is 14. Anyone who is 14 or over can consent to having most kinds of sex with anyone else who is 14 or over. But here are some exceptions that prohibit (or allow) sexual activity below and above 14.
    http://www.web.ca/clgro/consent.htm
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2119053;
    Planning a vacation? (kidding!!)

I'm glad I wasn't eating or drinking when I read that!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

There was such a cut cartoon in the paper yesterday. It showed this little Manatee swimming along, next frame he's up looking around, swimming again, looking around again, and finally he looks around and says "Can someone point me toward Graceland"?

+ Reply to Thread