+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6435Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Have fun mrd.

MRD

Thanks everyone.

I bought my tickets way back before we had to move and I told my husband when we moved that I really didn't have to go. He has been insisting I still go. I think he wants 5 days of peace and quiet without me giving him a list of stuff that still needs to be done in the new place.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Have a great time MRD, and try not to let your SIL get you down. I've learned from dealing with my SIL, that she isn't worth the stress, so I've learned to ignore her when possible and just laugh off the rest.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Have a great time MRD. Probably too late to add my 2 cents, but maybe when you see SIL you could give her a big hug and say, "I'm so happy to see you!". It might throw her off balance a little.
    Count your blessings!

Gut, how astute!!!! I'm with you on that! MRD, Can you just see her face?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

On a trip like this, I think I would have been saving up for 5 days worth of hotel-stay. Sometimes, it can be be less stressful and better to stay elsewhere.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3839093;
    I am off to Florida tomorrow for 5 days! going to see some old friends, have a unofficial high school reunion of sorts, visit family, have fun, get warm and I'm going ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!
    Have a great time MRD!!! Where in Florida? I'm going to Ft Myers Beach begining of May with a girlfriend. We use to travel alot years ago and hadn't for sometime now. I'm so looking forward to it. (I wish I was there now, its 25 degrees and we are expecting a major storm right through the weekend)

I'll take 60 degrees any day, heck I'll be happy with 50!!

For those of you that fly Delta on a regular basis please consider donating your miles to Be The Match Foundation. Be The Match Foundation will use your donated miles to fly marrow or umbilical cord blood transplant patients and their caregivers to transplant centers free of charge. This service provides tremendous relief to families burdened by treatment costs.

Donate Miles to Help Bone Marrow Transplant Patients

Donate Miles to Help Patients

When you fly Delta Air Lines, you can donate your miles to help patients. The Delta SkyMiles® program has chosen Be The Match FoundationSM as one of its 2010 SkyWish Charity Partners.

Be The Match Foundation will use your donated miles to fly marrow or umbilical cord blood transplant patients and their caregivers to transplant centers free of charge. This service provides tremendous relief to families burdened by treatment costs.
    How to donate miles

Send a request to the SkyMiles program including your name, SkyMiles number, SkyWish charity name, donation amount and telephone number.

Donations must be a minimum of 1,000 miles and are not tax-deductible for SkyMiles members or Delta.

* E-mail delta.bids@delta.com
    * Call (1) 800-325-3999
    * Fax or mail, contact SkyMiles: Contact SkyMiles

Take action

It can take up to 200,000 miles to transport a family to a transplant center. Please donate yours today.

I would just like to say that I really miss the Pet Peeve thread. I occasionally am peeved by something (today [well, most days] it's pedestrians), but I don't like coming into a general chat thread to bitch about something minor in the middle of a conversation about, say, how happy people are that they're going on vacation soon.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3848454;
    I would just like to say that I really miss the Pet Peeve thread. I occasionally am peeved by something (today [well, most days] it's pedestrians), but I don't like coming into a general chat thread to bitch about something minor in the middle of a conversation about, say, how happy people are that they're going on vacation soon.
    I agree whole heartedly. I LOVED the pet peeve thread and I was sad when they said they were going to lump it into the Koffee Klatch!! Mods, please take this post as my official vote to restore the pet peeve thread!

For example, just yesterday my peeve was with elderly drivers. I was making a right turn into the Target parking lot yesterday afternoon and had to immediately adjust my turn to fit into the narrow space remaining after the elderly woman who was leaving the parking lot decided to pull up to the exit smack in the middle of the driving space!! There is no one way traffic in this parking lot, ever!! Then she had the nerve to honk her horn AT ME!?!? WTH?

What's your peeve Rattus?

+ Reply to Thread