+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5654Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I've also noticed that men get cravings much worse than women do and tend to weep when they think no one is looking. Do you often tear up at Hallmark commercials or really touching Budwiser commercials?
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by CaliLily;3691643;
    I've also noticed that men get cravings much worse than women do and tend to weep when they think no one is looking. Do you often tear up at Hallmark commercials or really touching Budwiser commercials?
    Don't tear up at anything except some movies. cravings eh.....
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Do you get hot flashes? I've heard that men do, also.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Not per se, I'm always warm though and humidity is my enemy
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.

This blog has a great post about it also.

TYLER ALFRIEND - FIGHT TO WIN! A Teenagers Victory Against Burkitt's Lymphoma / Leukemia.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3691835;
    September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.

This blog has a great post about it also.

TYLER ALFRIEND - FIGHT TO WIN! A Teenagers Victory Against Burkitt's Lymphoma / Leukemia.
    Thank You for sharing this. The statistics are mind-blowing. Even though it's a few days late, I will be sending a fax to the White House!

MRD

Have spent the last 24 hours with my daughter's future inlaws. Someone help me. Call me and tell me it's an emergency and I have to leave. Send UFO's to abduct me. Anything. The dad is really nice, very fun. He plays the guitar and sings which was really entertaining and nice, we enjoyed it as we sat around BBQing. Or we would have enjoyed it had we been able to hear it. The mom hasn't shut up since arriving and hasn't said anything and has criticized EVERYTHING. She had the nerve to criticize the food we served last night. I mean really. She also did something I'm still trying to process which I will write about later. I have one more meal to get through and then they are leaving. No wonder the boy won't go home to visit very often. I think my ears fell off last night.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

My back is much worse today. This after sleeping for 10 hours last night! At least yesterday morning I could pick something up off the floor..today no way. I will have someone get me some midol. If it's like this Tuesday when we go back to school there is no way I'll be able to get into my bus without screaming. I'm scared to death to be honest. Does workman's comp pay lost wages? I don't know anything about it. Should I contact my boss (even though they aren't open until Tuesday?) Sorry to be such a whiner and thanks for the advice all.

MRD-You'll be able to handle them just fine. And looking forward to hearing more..lol
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

MRD

Livin, sorry to hear its worse. Use a heating pad to help relax the muscles and do contact your boss. Workers Comp should cover the medical. I do believe that you have to be off of work for a specific number of days before they cover wages, but I may be wrong.

It could be that a visit to the chiropractor is all you need. But I would consult your boss first. Document, document, document. Take notes of the conversation. I'm a firm believer in keeping good records just in case.

Just take it easy. Also, get some chamomile tea. I find that when I'm in pain, my whole body tenses up and that doesn't help. The chamomile is very soothing and will help YOU relax and therefore may help a tad on the back.

Let us know what happens.

Part 2 is about to happen and after that I will let you know what happens. But this woman has shown to be critical AND dishonest and I aim to correct the dishonesty part this morning.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3692084;
    My back is much worse today. This after sleeping for 10 hours last night! At least yesterday morning I could pick something up off the floor..today no way. I will have someone get me some midol. If it's like this Tuesday when we go back to school there is no way I'll be able to get into my bus without screaming. I'm scared to death to be honest. Does workman's comp pay lost wages? I don't know anything about it. Should I contact my boss (even though they aren't open until Tuesday?) Sorry to be such a whiner and thanks for the advice all.

MRD-You'll be able to handle them just fine. And looking forward to hearing more..lol
    Make sure that you fill out papers from your doctor for FMLA leave. It is basically a statement that prevents your work for taking any negative action against you being gone (though I'm sure the wouldn't do that to you... just a precaution!)

I really hope you start feeling better soon! Good luck with everything
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

+ Reply to Thread