+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7224Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Hello. I'm Redlady, and I'm a facebook-aholic.

However, I don't post every facet of my life. It is a neat way to keep in contact with friends and family that I don't live close to. I think there are many people who take it too far.
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything useful, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    F - is for Fire that burns down the whole town.
    U - is for Uranium...BOMBS!
    N - is for No survivors...
    - Plankton, Spongebob Squarepants (FUN Song)

I didn't think I would like Facebook, but I really do. I've reconnected with a few classmates that I haven't seen in years and it's also a great way for families to keep in touch.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

MRD

YOu can block some of those applications and people on your facebook page and then you don't have to see the TMI stuff or all the applications and gifts. I really hate the gifts (except farkle chips. I will always accept those. )
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Ok, I just started playing Farkle and I'm so addicted.

FORT Regular

ahhmmm..
    face book is kind of boring...
    but it is a lot of help.....for me....
    it's just ok....

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;3688255;
    Ok, I just started playing Farkle and I'm so addicted.
    It is addictive. What's even more fun is to play it for real. My family has been playing farkle for at least 30 years. It's a fun family night or friends night game too (as well as a facebook addiction)
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What is 'farkle'?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3688694;
    What is 'farkle'?
    That's what I was going to ask!
    I have had a few Farkle requests on Facebook and I just ignore them because I'm not familiar with it.
    I will admit that I have become slightly addicted to Mafia Wars. I really have NO idea why!

I have been enjoying Facebook for the most part. I have gotten back in touch with people I haven't talked to in years. I try to avoid the idiotic quizzes, but every now and then I so one to laugh about the results with my teenagers who are also on Facebook - with the stipulation that they have to be friends with ME! I do have at least one person that I am thinking about un-friending. She is always updating her status to something nonsensical and IT IS ALWAYS IN CAPS!! Ugh!

I have one of those friends too CrtWatcher! Does her name start with a K? lol

Some of these people I can't unfriend. I've thought about "hiding" their posts..

I'm into the poker games. (and farming stuff) It's funny how each of us find something we enjoy about FB. I love reconnecting with old pals.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

You aren't the only one Closet RTWatcher. I got into Mafia Wars because my son wanted me to be in his Mafia. For those unfamiliar with this, the more "members" you have in your mafia, the stronger you are. Now I'm a bit addicted too, and like you, don't really know why. My problem is, I don't have enough members myself, so I get robbed and beat up a lot. Sounds like a fun game, huh?
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread