+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4488Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2103162;
    Bless your heart! Why don't I just make a big pitcher of sweet tea for the two of us? I don't do alcohol but I do lots and lots of tea. I do want to join the party, though.
    I do like white merlot wine...but I'll drink tea with you! Somebody has to be sober enough to bail the rowdies out of jail after they get busted!! Looks like that will be me and thee!

And, mrd, when are you just going to call me "photoshop" and get it over with???

And, as far as tats go...I'll just get a stack of pink flamingo transfers and be done with it. I'm not volunteering for any unnecessary pain while I'm still sane! Yes...I am a sissy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Uh, did I mention the tattoo?
    No, and it is something of a deal breaker. I made a death-bed promise to my great grandmother. I remember it like it was yesterday . . . "Newf," she said, "promise me that you'll never get a tattoo." "But why, Granny, you've got dozens of them!" "I know, and my sixty years as the Bearded Tattoo Lady with the circus gave me many wonderful memories, but I want a better life for you." So I promised, and so, once again, I am excluded That and I look lousy in pink flamingos.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Well shay and Newf, I refuse the tattoo, too. I really do not plan on any unnecessary needles. I think we can find some of the temporary ones, though. Now it could be that this just isn't the group for me. I want tea, they want alcohol. They want neeedles stuck in them, I want a transfer put on ith water. Do I sound just too dull for all this?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Went to the "meetup.com" site. Think I'll hook my sister up with the "Witches meetup group"!!

Wonder if I should tell her to bet her broom tuned up first???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    Somebody has to be sober enough to bail the rowdies out of jail after they get busted!! Looks like that will be me and thee!
    Lordy! You know us so well, Photoshop, and yet we just had our first chapter meeting, yesterday!

Well, every group needs a designated driver/bailer out of jailer, so you and Muduh can have that distinction!

And prhoshay & Newfherder: Despite fearing pain and Death Bed promises, I'm sure myrosiedog will gracefully allow you two, and others, to be exactly who and what you are, sans tats and flamingowear!

P.S. Newfherder: I think I remember your Gran! She did have a GREAT beard!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

MRD
    prhoshay-I AM SO SORRY. I just realized that I have been reading your name wrong all along. Should have gone with Newf to the eye doctor. I am so embarrassed. Please accept my humble apologies. I have no excuse except blindness. (Can I just call you PS???)

And as for the tats, well, its no prob. The PF&M club is ALL about individualism and fun so to each his own as long as there is tolerance for all members and their opinions and above all FUN for EVERYONE!

And you two that are going to bail us out of jail remember this:

A friend is someone who will bail you out of jail, but a GREAT friend is someone who is sitting in there with you saying: "But damn, we had FUN!"

(oh and Newf, I did see some Pink Flamingo boxers, so you could don those for the meetings. Of course, under your jeans or slacks and still qualify! )
    Last edited by MRD; 10-15-2006 at 07:05 PM. Reason: to add something
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I'll wear a temporary pink flamingo tattoo whenever I attend. I'm glad the PF&M Club doesn't have dues either. And allows men as well! That definitely adds to the fun IMO!

Newfherder: I had a bit of trouble finding you a drink. No Newfies or Hippys anywhere. So you might enjoy a Bearded Boy: Everclear, Southern Comfort, Vodka, Water. Yikes!
    Attachment 18373 Attachment 18374
    I also found you a pair of boxers to wear to the pyjama parties I hope we have. I've found some lovely pink flamingo lingerie for us girls!

Always good to have designated drivers: Thanks prhoshay and Mudah!
    Last edited by misskitty; 10-19-2006 at 09:23 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Newf, we used to have a club here with a Cabana Boy. Sound like anything you'd be interested in?

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2103732;
    Newf, we used to have a club here with a Cabana Boy. Sound like anything you'd be interested in?
    This is one of those posts that I'm not even sure Newf can answer!

Newf might not be interested, but the Ex-Florida Congressman Foley might!

On the double entendres!!! !!!!

Muduh, you crack me up! I was going to ask what's in a Cabana Boy, but then it gets even worse!!! (there isn't an icon that shows how much I am laughing. John, we need a peeing in pants icon!)

Miss Kitty, am loving the nightwear, but I'd be more comfy in the boxers!
    I haven't had a slinkly nightgown in years and years. I am more the flannel PJ's and t-shirts (after 20 years, the magic is just not like it used to be. Watch that new sitcom Til Death with Brad Garrett, that's my marriage! )
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Where the heck was I all weekend? NO, not drunk and passed out in a corner somewhere!
    I'd say pour me a grasshopper, but they are too sweet for me.
    Lambi, did you get that pink flamingo outfit at the same store where Bjork does her Oscar-wear shopping?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread