+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5838Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD, my optometrist said it takes 2 weeks, but I found it to be a week or so. You have to get used to adjusting your head postition and where you look. After a while your body does it automatically. Watch yourself of the stairs!! I almost took a header. The only problem I have now is if I go between contact lenses and the glasses. Takes a few minutes. Watching TV in bed is hard unless you slide them down your nose. You'll get used to them.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I ordered myself a little gift of goat milk lotion today, after reading an article about how good it was. Some woman had received some in a gift basket and was super-impressed with it. It wasn't that expensive, so I decided..."Oh, why not!" Hopefully, it will be here by the end of the week! I can hardly wait!!

When's the last time you've done something frivolous and fun, just for you?

Goat Milk Soap | Windrift Hill Goat Milk Soap | Handmade Goat Milk Lotion, Body Butters
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

You will adore the lotion Shay. My friend's daughters attend a small private school where they grow a garden and keep goats in order to sell the vegetabes and goats milk products to help support the school. Since being introduced to the soap, it's now all I have in the house.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3615777;
    I ordered myself a little gift of goat milk lotion today, after reading an article about how good it was. Some woman had received some in a gift basket and was super-impressed with it. It wasn't that expensive, so I decided..."Oh, why not!" Hopefully, it will be here by the end of the week! I can hardly wait!!

When's the last time you've done something frivolous and fun, just for you?

Goat Milk Soap | Windrift Hill Goat Milk Soap | Handmade Goat Milk Lotion, Body Butters
    I got new glasses!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3618116;
    I got new glasses!
    Okay okay this just had me cracking up. We do FRIVOLOUS things like buying new glasses. Way too funny.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3618156;
    Okay okay this just had me cracking up. We do FRIVOLOUS things like buying new glasses. Way too funny.
    Yeah, I'm wacky that way.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Are you getting more used to them yet? My hardest thing was just walking. I felt like the sidewalk was up to my knees!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Now my kittie and I are taking the same antihypertensive!!! When will this humiliation end??? She doesn't get to shove the pill down my throat, though! Getting old IS hell.

I need the comfort of my goat milk lotion.....
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

No I'm not getting more used to them. But walking is ok as I can see beneath the glasses when I walk.

I don't know what I'd ever do if I needed real glasses.
    No kidding: if I'm wearing sunglasses -- plain ol' run-of-the-mill (non-prescription) sunglasses -- I have to take them off if I go up or down even one step.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread