+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6518Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Rebecca was from Sunnybrook farm, but I like ya'lls version better.

We have direct tv and have had no problems with it at all since the conversion.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Lucky mrd!! We've had alot of fog and thick cloud cover (this is what DirecTv says is most likely the problem!) hahaha yea right!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3546642;
    Lucky mrd!! We've had alot of fog and thick cloud cover (this is what DirecTv says is most likely the problem!) hahaha yea right!
    Oh but my dear buglover, it can cause problems. A longtime ago I worked for the Midway Hotel at the Airport in Milwaukee and we would lose our satellite everytime the dish either clouded over, fogged over or got snow on the dish. I still remember going out with 8 inches of snow on the ground and brooming the snow off the dish.

I have gotten to the point where I just don't believe any customer service people anymore gabriel!! I have noticed today I've lost cell service 12 times and this is not a usual thing for us. The Gods must be angry!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3546679;
    I have gotten to the point where I just don't believe any customer service people anymore gabriel!! I have noticed today I've lost cell service 12 times and this is not a usual thing for us. The Gods must be angry!
    You don't happen to have Alltel do you? I've been having cell issues today too and tried to call the customer service number that they preprogrammed into my phone when I got it and guess what- the number dosn't work. Grrr... Then I finally find the number online, call them and you know what they say? "you need to call us from a different phone to fix your cell phone issue" My cell is my one and ONLY phone, how do you propose I do this? Sigh... now I am stuck until I go to work tomorrow so that I can use my desk phone to call... with so many people who use their cell as their main and (as in my case) only phone you would think that they would work harder on a new way to fix them when the service is malfunctioning.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere;3546187;
    Stonybrook is actually in Long Island which is about 7 or 8 hours away from Lake Placid
    THanks.
    Obviously, then, it was not Stonybrook, but I do believe it's close to Lake Placid. Anybody know which one that is?

Never mind, looked it up.
    State University of NY at Plattsburgh. It's close to where the Olympian skaters train.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 07-06-2009 at 06:20 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by CaliLily;3546688;
    You don't happen to have Alltel do you? I've been having cell issues today too and tried to call the customer service number that they preprogrammed into my phone when I got it and guess what- the number dosn't work. Grrr... Then I finally find the number online, call them and you know what they say? "you need to call us from a different phone to fix your cell phone issue" My cell is my one and ONLY phone, how do you propose I do this? Sigh... now I am stuck until I go to work tomorrow so that I can use my desk phone to call... with so many people who use their cell as their main and (as in my case) only phone you would think that they would work harder on a new way to fix them when the service is malfunctioning.
    I cut off my landline 2 years ago so I feel your pain!
    I actually have T-Mobile and when my son and I upgraded to our new phones, we suddenly began losing service everyday for a few seconds each time. Today my husband began having issues with dropped calls and txt messages not going through for hours. My last phone I had no issues with at all. I read somewhere that there are solar flares that are disrupting service all over but again, as I have stated before, I don't believe any of these excuses!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3546679;
    lol then here's a tip too about not believing in customer service: if you ask a gas station attendant if the coffee is fresh, and they say yes... don't believe them. Trust, I know this from ah... experience.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

That's because you make the coffee. Don't you! Don't you?!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3546741;
    I actually have T-Mobile and when my son and I upgraded to our new phones, we suddenly began losing service everyday for a few seconds each time. Today my husband began having issues with dropped calls and txt messages not going through for hours.
    I have T-Mobile also. I sent a text to a friend in AZ one Friday afternoon at 2:00 Eastern, 11 a.m Mountain time. She sent me a text back Sunday morning at 8 a.m Eastern, 5 a.m Mountain saying to quit sending her text messages until she woke up. It was the text I sent out Friday. And they sent it 3 times!!

+ Reply to Thread