+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6420Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

1-2 tablespoons/daily....orally.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I've been out of the woods for quite a while. I'd no idea a buyer could now retract a bid from an auction on Ebay. I reckon it's to assuage the site of deadbeat buyers. But still, i don't think it'll detract from false bids in general. Sigh.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3515102;
    I've been out of the woods for quite a while. I'd no idea a buyer could now retract a bid from an auction on Ebay. I reckon it's to assuage the site of deadbeat buyers. But still, i don't think it'll detract from false bids in general. Sigh.
    i think there's a time limit on that, like five minutes? i've had to do that a couple of times myself ...i typically do my browsing at night and i like to sit in the dark. i accidentally typed 5,00 instead of 5.00 when i bid on something so my bid went in as $500!!!! thankfully i retracted and corrected it. the second time i did this, i realized i'd better turn on the light when i'm typing numbers on ebay from now on

Be careful selling on eBay too. I did a small eBay business and had to end it a few months ago because the fees were so outrageous from both eBay aand PayPal. I no longer use either service. On average I would have to pay about 20.00 on every 100.00 (the 100.00 was including the shipping costs that they buyer paid so it was more like 20.00 on every 70.00-80.00 profit). Now I use Craigslist and I like it much better.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3515108;
    i think there's a time limit on that, like five minutes? i've had to do that a couple of times myself ...i typically do my browsing at night and i like to sit in the dark. i accidentally typed 5,00 instead of 5.00 when i bid on something so my bid went in as $500!!!! thankfully i retracted and corrected it. the second time i did this, i realized i'd better turn on the light when i'm typing numbers on ebay from now on

Cute story! Scary reality!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3510563;
    I'm nearly 51; Mom's "mental pause" was at age 48. As far as I can tell, everything is still working on schedule -- so I have no idea as to when or how my innards will shut down. Which is okay with me -- except that since I'm almost always cold, a hot flash might bring me up to normal temperature.
    Be very careful about what you wish for.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 06-21-2009 at 07:09 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Really! You will definitely overshoot the "normal" temperature.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3515185;
    Be very careful about what you wish for.
    Yup, I'm sure that in the not-too-distant future I'll be b****ing about burning up!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3515278;
    Yup, I'm sure that in the not-too-distant future I'll be b****ing about burning up!
    We'll be more than happy to turn the hose on you..

Quote Originally Posted by CaliLily;3515125;
    Be careful selling on eBay too. I did a small eBay business and had to end it a few months ago because the fees were so outrageous from both eBay aand PayPal. I no longer use either service. On average I would have to pay about 20.00 on every 100.00 (the 100.00 was including the shipping costs that they buyer paid so it was more like 20.00 on every 70.00-80.00 profit). Now I use Craigslist and I like it much better.
    My bff abd her hubby are ebay freaks. They've had a side business for years, and spend a lot of time with it. Not for me.

However, I have had very good experiences with craigslist (only buy things from local people).

+ Reply to Thread